With its advanced user features and versatile design, the AL55 is an excellent addition to any ADA compliant setting looking for a refrigerator with a modern, elegant look.
SUMMIT features built-in undercounter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience. The AL55 refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets residential standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use.
Sized just under 32 inches high and 24 inches wide, this unit makes an ideal fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The user-reversible door comes in a stainless steel finish with warm undertones and vertical grain, and a pro style handle provides a professional, elegant look for any setting. A temperature alarm offers added security should the temperature go beyond the set point, and the optional Sabbath Mode can be used to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance.
The automatic defrost system keeps the unit running efficiently with little user maintenance, and the internal fan ensures the unit is evenly cooled. Inside, the AL55 has a digital control panel which allows you to manage the unit’s temperature with ease. An adjustable temperature range between 36 and 46ºF ensures contents are kept cold. Three easy-glide glass shelves that extend 50% provide flexible storage, and the shelving brake system keeps unit contents safe when loading and unloading.
Two door racks are ideal for keeping condiments within easy reach, while the slotted floor ensures easy storage of bottles. The dimmable soft LED lighting in a gentle blue hue with three brightness settings offers an attractive and efficient presentation inside the white interior. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the AL55 is an excellent addition to any ADA compliant setting looking for a refrigerator with a modern, elegant look.
- ADA compliant: 32” height allows for installation within ADA-compliant spaces
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Digital control panel: Makes for easy temperature reading/management with electronic controls inside
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Stainless steel door: Durable construction with an stylish look
- White interior: Classic interior allows for easy cleaning and viewing of products
- Adjustable shelving: Three easy-glide shelves that extend 50% give space and flexibility when organizing the interior’s contents
- Brake shelving system: Provides added safety when loading and unloading the unit's 3 shelves
- Slotted floor: Allows for easy storage of bottles
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Interior lighting: Dimmable LED lighting (with 3 brightness settings) in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of contents while maintaining an elegant feel
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if temperature goes out of recommended range after 2 hours
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Integrated hinge: Flat stainless steel hinge ensures no added height is needed when installing under a counter
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.63" (80 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||4.2 cu.ft. (119 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 to 46ºF|
|Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.