Accucold's All-Refrigerator Commercially approved for sealed food and beverage storage, in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
Accucold's All-Refrigerator Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more. The FFAR12WNZ is an upright all-refrigerator sized with a 24" footprint and generous 10.1 cu.ft. capacity.
All-Refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory-installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed.
This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the FFAR12WNZ utilizes low maintenance automatic operation. The interior is made from stainless steel for lasting durability and easier cleanup. Four chrome shelves are included with a cantilevered system that allows you to position your storage in virtually any configuration. The flat door liner helps to maximize the interior depth. This unit features LED lighting and an open door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute.
The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate. The FFAR12WNZ comes in a white exterior finish with a user-reversible door swing and factory installed lock. This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug that stays more securely in wall sockets, a key feature in busy institutional settings. The sealed back design ensures easier cleanup and the front-breathing design allows built-in or freestanding use.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage. Additional sizes and variations are available.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Stainless steel interior: Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Cantilevered shelves: Adjustable chrome shelves can be arranged in virtually any configuration for flexible storage
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock offers convenient security
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- LED lighting: Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sealed back: Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
- Front-breathing system: Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||60.88" (155 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Other Energy Info||120 Volts / 60 Hz.|
|Weight||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||155.0 lbs. (70 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Temperature Range||2º to 6ºC|
|Interior Height||50.25" (128 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.5" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.5" (11 cm)|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT Accucold's 24" Wide All-Refrigerator FFAR12WNZ