Slim Fit 6" Wide Built-In Wine Cooler With 7 Bottle Capacity
Designed for built-in installation, the SWC007 wine cooler features a front-breathing compressor-based cooling system. The stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and is user-reversible for added flexibility. This unit has a jet black exterior finish. The sealed back and right angle plug make it easy to install flush with cabinetry.
At just 32 1/4 inches high, this wine cooler can easily fit under most ADA compliant counters. We include a kickplate extender and leveling legs that allow you to raise the height an additional 2 1/2 inches, ensuring an easy fit under standard countertops as well.
Inside, the SWC007 wine cooler features a digital thermostat with easy touch controls and a temperature readout that can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button. Seven slots let you store wine bottles with ease, including a slightly angled floor slot that makes it easier to store bottles that have already been opened. This wine cooler unit is equipped with an open door and high temperature alarm to help ensure your bottles are stored properly. The Sabbath mode setting allows you to disable certain features during periods of observance.
- Slim 6 inch width: Perfectly sized to complete any extra undercounter space
- Designed for built-in use: Make the best use of space by installing your wine cooler under the counter
- ADA compliant: Sized at 32 1/4" high to fit under most lower ADA compliant counters
- Height adjustable: Leveling legs can be adjusted to raise the height up to 34.25" for an appropriate fit under standard counters
- Glass door with stainless steel trim: Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- 7 bottle capacity: Interior can hold up to 7 Bordeaux style bottles. Most wider Burgundy style bottles fit as well. Please see exact dimensions.
- Open bottle storage: The floor slight is slightly angled, allowing you store bottles that have been uncorked at a gentle tilt
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Provides an attractive and efficient bottle display
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Fan-forced cooling: Interior fan helps to ensure the temperature is evenly distributed
- Professional handle: Stainless steel look for added elegance to this stylish wine cooler.
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows you to easily adjust to better accommodate your setting
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: If the interior temperature becomes too warm, an audible alarm will sound and the temperature display will flash until the proper temperature is restored
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Temperature memory function: This wine cooler will retain last temperature settings in the event of a power failure
- Right angle plug: Flat design offers added space savings by requiring no extra depth to plug the unit in
- Flush back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Kickplate extender included: Includes an extra kickplate to cover up the leveling legs if the unit's height is raised
- Quality storage: Compressor-based operation to ensure reliable temperature performance
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Wine Cooler Cabinet||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||5.88" (15 cm)|
|Depth||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||22.38" (57 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Wine Cooler Cabinet||Black|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||40.0 lbs. (18 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||42.0 lbs. (19 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.57 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||25.75" (65 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||14.25" (36 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41 to 72ºF|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.