Great for efficiency housing, off-grid living, and temporary or basement kitchens.
Summit Mobile All-In-One Kitchenette Includes a water pump, 5 gallon jug, 6 gallon waste jug, and all the connection hardware you need to create your own hand wash station without standard plumbing access.
Summit C48ELGLASSPUMPMB brings innovation and convenience to non-traditional kitchen spaces with a new line of all-in-one kitchenettes designed for portable use in settings without standard water lines. Great for efficiency housing, off-grid living, and temporary or basement kitchens, the C48ELGLASSPUMPMB is a mobile 48 inch wide kitchenette composed of a refrigerator-freezer, 2-burner coil cooktop, sink, and storage cabinet that can be used as a portable water station.
We include CKPUMPKIT, a package that features everything you need to connect the sink to a removable 5 gallon water jug to pump your fresh water through the included faucet. The kit comes with a 5 gallon jug, 6 gallon waste water container, 110V water pump, and all of the hardware and tubing you need to install your own "no plumbing" sink. The C48ELGLASSPUMPMB features a smooth 2-burner radiant cooktop in black glass for convenient stovetop heating.
The cooktop includes its own pre-installed 3-prong cord for easy setup. It ships with our popular CT661W European refrigerator-freezer, offering 5.1 cu.ft. of storage capacity with adjustable glass shelves, door racks, a scalloped steel wine shelf, and large crisper drawer ideal for keeping produce at its best. Sized just under 48 inches wide, the C48ELGLASSPUMPMB comes in a shallow 24 inch depth ideal for smaller kitchens.
Factory-installed casters allow you to smoothly move the unit as needed, with the front two casters equipped with locks to stay in place. This unit features a classic white cabinet finish with a durable stainless steel work surface and backguard. For more storage options, add our APSS48 appliance station shelf or our selection of wall cabinets. This unit ships on one pallet in three overboxed packages (kitchenette, refrigerator, and pump kit). Just slide the refrigerator in, install the pump kit, plug in the appliances, and enjoy your fully functional efficiency kitchen with no plumbing required!
- Fully functioning one-piece kitchen: Includes a refrigerator-freezer, 2-burner cooktop, sink, and water pump kit to meet all of your basic kitchen needs
- Portable hand wash design with wheels: Unit is installed on a dolly with four casters (front two locking) for easy mobility
- No plumbing required: Allows you to create your own portable handwash station without a direct water line connection or drain
- Refrigerator-freezer included: Includes SUMMIT CT661W, a refrigerator-freezer with dual evaporator cooling, adjustable glass shelves, a crisper, and more
- Large refrigerator capacity: Over 5 cu.ft. of storage space inside, with a compact freezer compartment included
- Water pump: Easy to install 110V pump system to connect the included fresh water jug to your sink
- Fits 2 5 gallon water jugs: Large cabinet interior can fit up to two standard 5 gallon jugs (1 included with kit)
- 6 gallon waste container: Connects to your sink drain for easy cleanup
- Hardware included: CKPUMPKIT ships with all of the pieces you need to connect the water jug and waste container to your sink
- 2-burner smooth-top cooktop: Includes a 5 3/4" 600W front element and 7" 900W rear element in a smooth black finish for easier cleanup and safer cooking
- Indicator lights (cooktop): Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- Push-to-turn knobs: Cooktop knobs require a small amount of force to turn the elements on, helping to prevent accidents
- 115V operation with pre-installed cords: Both the cooktop (12 amps) and refrigerator (1.2 amps) include 3-pronged cords for easy setup
- One piece stainless steel countertop: Attractive surface in a durable stainless steel finish
- Ships on one pallet: Kitchenette, refrigerator, and pump kit are individually overboxed and ship on a single pallet for transportation convenience
- Shallow depth: Just 24" deep for an easy fit in efficiency kitchen spaces
- Stainless steel backguard: Includes a 4" high backguard to complete the look and offer added protection to your walls
- CARB Compliant: Refrigerator-freezer utilizes eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- Optional storage cabinets available: Available in 12" or 18" wide sizes, with powder-coated metal construction in white or black finishes
- Optional storage shelf: Add more storage convenience with the APSS48 Appliance Station, a stainless steel shelving system designed for easy installation on this unit
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||42.5" (108 cm)|
|Width||47.25" (120 cm)|
|Depth||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.25" (112 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||250.0 lbs. (113 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||271.0 lbs. (123 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Refrigerator Door Swing||RHD|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.92 oz.|
|Cooking Type||Smooth-Top Cooktop|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Interior Height 1||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step With||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Sink Height||5.88" (15 cm)|
|Sink Width||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Sink Depth||14.88" (38 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.