Summit 36" wide side-by-side refrigerator-freezer ideal for commercial or residential settings
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant built-in refrigeration. The FFRF36IFADA features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential use.
Sized at 36" wide, this all-in-one, side-by-side refrigerator-freezer is designed for built-in or freestanding installation. The two doors feature an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 27 7/8" H x 17 9/16" W; 3/4" thick with a maximum weight of 10 lbs.). ~Users must supply their own door handle~. A stainless steel kickplate adds elegance to any space.
Its white interior makes viewing interior contents easy, and a jet black cabinet completes the look. The sealed back simplifies cleanup and offers space savings, while its frost-free operation ensures minimal user maintenance. Each compartment has LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy-efficient presentation. Internal fans help to evenly cool each compartment.
The user-friendly front digital display makes temperature control easy with a readout in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Inside, the FFRF36IFADA features a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 2.9 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right. The refrigerator compartment includes three adjustable glass shelves with five placement options that offer multiple spill-proof storage options. The freezer compartment includes three adjustable chrome shelves for proper cold air circulation.
Additionally, the freezer section can be converted to run as a refrigerator, allowing you to adjust the temperature range to best accommodate your storage needs at the touch of a button
The FFRF36ADA is sized at 31 5/8 inches high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. ~For this unit in standard height, see the FFRF36IF.
NOTE: Due to its larger commercial design, the FFRF36IFADA requires an additional 5/8" of width for each door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- ADA compliant design: 31 5/8 height for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Panel-ready doors: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 17 9/16" W x 27 7/8" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Digital thermostat: Digital control panel allows for easy temperature control, with a clear readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Adjustable shelves (5 placement options): Refrigerator section includes three spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable chrome shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Convertible freezer: Freezer compartment temperature can be set to serve as a second refrigerator as needed
- Internal fans: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Leveling legs: Two leveling legs ensure the unit is even when placed on uneven surfaces
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||35.5" (90 cm)|
|Depth||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||42.0" (107 cm)|
|Capacity||5.8 cu.ft. (164 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||160.0 lbs. (73 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||165.0 lbs. (75 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||2.9 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||3|
|Refrigerator - Temperature Range||36°F to 46°F|
|Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type||R600a|
|Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount||1.59 oz.|
|Freezer - Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||2.9 cu.ft|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Chrome|
|Freezer - Shelf Qty||3|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.59 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||-22°F to 46°F|
|Compressor Step Height||4.75" (12 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.25" (11 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.