Beverage Refrigerator Countertop size ideal for back bars, convenience stores, and similar commercial environments.
Summit Commercial Beverage refrigerators are designed for convenient use in an attractive presentation to increase impulse purchases. The SCR3502DLL is a 17.5" shallow depth single-zone beverage refrigerator with a 36" width, making it ideal for countertops and use on or in shelves (with proper ventilation). It is SGS-listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings and is designed for freestanding use. Its French door swing with two glass doors offers a full view inside the 3.2 cu.ft. interior, while pre-installed curved, sturdy black handles make for easy opening of the unit.
Beverage Refrigerator Both doors have a self-closing feature to help protect stored items in commercial settings where customers may not take the time to ensure a tight seal. Factory-installed locks offer additional security. The fully-finished black cabinet suits any setting, with a sealed back for easier cleaning. Four leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces. Inside, the SCR3502DLL utilizes automatic defrost operation for minimal user maintenance. LED lighting illuminates the interior, while the front LED panel affords the ability for users to insert their own decal for a truly customizable look. Four black wire shelves accommodate a variety of storage options, including condiments, cans, and other refrigerated items.
Additionally,the shelves can be removed to store bottles or larger food and beverage items. Each shelf has a front lip to ensure products are secure when the door is opened and closed. Digital controls located on the inside offer easy temperature management with a readout in Celsius. For added peace of mind, an audible high/low temperature alarm sounds if the temperature in the unit goes out of the recommended range.
*With its compact dimensions and customizable features, the SCR3502DLL is perfect for back bars, retail and convenience stores, supermarkets, and similar commercial environments seeking dependable refrigeration storage in a versatile design that fits in virtually any small space.*
- 17½" shallow depth: Ideal for back bars, grocery stores, and similar spaces with limited footprint space
- Commercially approved: Meets NSF-7 sanitation standards and UL-471 for use in commercial environments
- Exterior LED panel: LED panel allows users to insert their own decal for a truly customizable look (size insert at 35.67" W x 2.67" H)
- French door swing: Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- Self-closing doors: Doors will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Factory installed locks: Keyed locks on each door for added security as needed
- Automatic defrost: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Removable shelves: Four black wire shelves accommodate a variety of storage options or can be removed to store larger food and beverage items
- Interior LED lighting: Illuminates the interior for an easy view of stored contents
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located on the inside for easy temperature management with a readout in Celsius
- On/off switch: Easily allows users to manage the interior lighting to best meet their needs
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Black handles: Sturdy, curved black handles on each door provide for easy opening
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Width||36.0" (91 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||39.0" (99 cm)|
|Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||18.5" (47 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Capacity||3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL 471 by SGS|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 120 by SGS|
|Sanitation||NSF 7 by SGS|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||86.0 lbs. (39 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||91.0 lbs. (41 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||130.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||2 to 6ºC/36°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height||13.63" (35 cm)|
|Interior Width||33.0" (84 cm)|
|Interior Depth||13.0" (33 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.25" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||33.0" (84 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||7.25" (18 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 36" Wide Beverage Refrigerator Back Bar Shallow Depth Commercial SCR3502DLL