Summit SWC3668 Dual Zone Wine Cooler with a modern French door swing, ADA Compliant
At just under 32" high and 36" wide, the 68 Bottle Stainless Steel Built-In ADA Dual Zone Wine Cooler SWC3668ADA is designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This dual zone wine cooler includes two seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks for added security and professional handles to finish the modern look.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include five wooden shelves in a jet black finish with stainless steel trim, as well as slotted floors to accommodate champagne bottles. The interior of this dual zone wine cooler can store up to 68 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can fit up to 56 wider "Burgundy" style bottles (often used for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir). Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style. With a professional look and innovative design, SUMMIT SWC3668ADA Dual Zone Wine Cooler is a unique addition to any home.
- ADA compliant height: Less than 32" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Dual zone design: Two distinct temperature zones let you store white wine at colder temperature and red wine under warmer conditions
- 68 bottle capacity: Interior can hold 68 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 56 wider Burgundy bottles
- Recessed LED lighting: Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection
- Digital thermostats: Each zone is equipped with electronic temperature controls for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Wooden shelves: Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves with a jet black finish for a modern look
- Professional handles: Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Glass doors: French door swing for a more dramatic presentation
- Seamless stainless steel trim: Door trim is completely seamless for a more luxurious look
- Factory installed locks: Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless ste
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||35.38" (90 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.75" (101 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||151.0 lbs. (68 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||158.0 lbs. (72 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Dual Zone Wine Cooler|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.06 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Interior Height 1||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||40 to 72ºF|
|Interior Height 2||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.