With its attractive style and user-friendly features, the SWBV3071 is a great addition to any home looking to bring versatile beverage storage under the counter.
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style. The SWBV3071 is a 30" wide wine and craft beer cooler designed for built-in installation under counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use.
This unit includes two stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks and professional handles. Front locks offer keyed security for both compartments. The sealed back design ensures easier cleanability.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, allowing you to store craft beer or white wine in the left side while preserving your red wine in the right. The left beverage compartment includes three slide-out black wire shelves with wooden trim to match the six wooden shelves included in the right. Both sections feature a slotted floor to hold additional bottles.
The digital control panel features an LED temperature readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Recessed LED lighting in a white hue offers an attractive and efficient presentation. With its attractive style and user-friendly features, the SWBV3071 is a great addition to any home looking to bring versatile beverage storage under the counter.
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter
- Dual zone design; Two independent zones allow you to store both red and white wine or craft beer at the proper conditions
- Digital controls: Interior digital thermostat lets you separately manage the temperature of each section, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Generous storage capacity: Store up to 33 standard Bordeaux style wine bottles in the right section and up to 72 8 oz. cans or 48 12 oz. bottles in the beverage section. To accommodate wider Burgundy style wine or champagne bottles, you can remove every other wine shelf
- Recessed LED lighting: Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting in an attractive white hue offers an elegant view of stored items
- Adjustable wooden shelves: Red wine section includes six removable wooden shelves for proper bottle storage
- Adjustable beverage shelves: Craft beer section is equipped with three adjustable black wire shelves with an attractive wooden trim to complement the wine section
- Slotted floors: Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store larger champagne or Burgundy style bottles safely on their sides
- Professional handles: Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Glass doors: French door swing offers a modern look, with stainless steel door trim for an added accent
- Factory installed locks: Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Sabbath mode: Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance.
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range
- Open door alarm: Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Commercial design: Meets UL-471 commercial standards
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.0" (94 cm)|
|Capacity||5.8 cu.ft. (164 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||132.0 lbs. (60 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||137.0 lbs. (62 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||Next day shipping|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Shelf Type||Wire and Wood|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.23 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.38" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.0" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||26.75" (68 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||Left side: 36º to 43ºF; Right side: 41º to 72ºF|
|Interior Height 2||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||17.5" (44 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.