With its innovative all-in-one design, user-friendly features, and full frost-free operation, the FFRF3070B Black Refrigerator & Freezer is a great choice for smaller kitchens looking to maximize storage space under the counter.
SUMMIT brings quality and value under the counter with the industry’s largest collection of built-in refrigeration. Sized at 30" wide, the FFRF3070B is an all-in-one side-by-side refrigerator-freezer. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use.
This unit features a jet black exterior with stainless steel handles. Each compartment has a factory installed front lock for added security. The sealed back ensures easier cleanup with added space savings. Inside, the FFRF3070B features a 2.4 cu.ft. frost-free freezer compartment on the left and a 3 cu.ft. frost-free refrigerator compartment on the right.
The refrigerator includes a digital thermostat allowing users to manage the temperature in each compartment, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience. Adjustable glass shelves offer cleaner spill-proof storage for fresh food items, while two removable door shelves provide additional storage space as needed. An internal fan assures the compartment is cooled evenly from top to bottom.
The freezer compartment includes adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation. Both sides feature LED lighting to provide an attractive, energy efficient presentation. The slotted floor design is ideal for keeping bottles safely in place.
Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that allows you to disable certain functions during religious observance.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- All-in-one design: Separate refrigerator and freezer sections with single compressor operation
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Factory-installed locks: Keyed locks for each section offer added security
- Pro style handles: Stainless steel handles offer an attractive finish for the appliance
- Digital thermostat: Refrigerator section includes a digital control panel to manage each compartment's temperature for added convenience, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting in both sections offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation
- Sabbath mode: Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance
- Adjustable shelves: Refrigerator section includes spill-proof glass shelves for easier cleaning, while the freezer includes three adjustable wire shelves to ensure proper cold air circulation
- Door shelves: Two removable door racks provide additional storage as needed
- Open door alarm: Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range
- Slotted floors: Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store bottles safely on their sides
- Internal fan (refrigerator compartment): Fan-forced cooling ensures the compartment is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Temperature memory function: In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Depth||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.25" (95 cm)|
|Capacity||5.4 cu.ft. (153 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||26.63" (68 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||12.0" (30 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||17.63" (45 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||3.0 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||3|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator - Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Freezer - Interior Height||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||10.38" (26 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||2.4 cu.ft|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Wire|
|Freezer - Shelf Qty||3|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.45 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||-4º to 4ºF|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.