Summit brings true convenience to smaller spaces with all-in-one combination kitchenettes.
Available in a variety of sizes and finishes, these units come fully featured with everything you need for the home food service experience, including a 2-burner coil cooktop, sink, storage cabinet, and refrigerator with a freezer compartment.
The C30ELBK is a 30" wide kitchenette with an easy-fitting 24" depth. Its black exterior brings a modern look to efficiency spaces, with added touches of stainless steel on the kitchenette work surface and refrigerator doors. It comes fully equipped with a 115V cooktop with 900W and 500W coil elements, front-located push-to-turn knobs, and a preinstalled power cord. This unit includes a compact sink with ready-to-use faucet included. A cabinet with a removable shelf is located below the sink for dry storage.
Unlike many other brands' kitchenettes, all Summit units include a refrigerator with a freezer compartment to cover all of your cold storage needs. The C30ELBK includes the two-door, ENERGY STAR certified CP34BSS, with 3.2 cu.ft. of storage space. A dual evaporator system separately cools the auto defrost refrigerator section and manual defrost freezer compartment for improved overall performance. This model also includes an adjustable glass shelf, door storage, and a crisper.
The C30ELBK is packaged and shipped in one box. Perfect for studio apartments, hotel rooms, dormitories, assisted living facilities, temporary kitchen facilities, and any other location in need of a low maintenance, fully-featured compact kitchenette at one great price.
- Complete one-piece kitchenette: All-in-one kitchen is built with virtually everything you need for meal preparation
- Refrigerator-freezer included: CP34BSS is packaged inside the kitchenette. This 3.2 cu.ft. ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator includes adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a freezer compartment
- Sink and faucet: Stainless steel sink with ready-to-use faucet included
- 2-burner cooktop: Includes two coil elements, with a rear 500W burner and front 900W burner to accommodate a range of heating options
- 115V operation with pre-installed cords: Both the cooktop (12 amps) and refrigerator (1.1 amps) include 3-pronged cords for easy setup
- Push-to-turn knobs: Cooktop knobs require a small amount of force to turn the elements on, helping to prevent accidents
- Indicator lights: Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- Black and stainless steel exterior finish: Modern design with a jet black powder-coated metal cabinet, stainless steel surface, and stainless steel refrigerator doors
- One piece stainless steel countertop: Easy-to-clean surface with a professional look
- Storage compartment: Convenient lower cabinet with adjustable shelf lets you store dry goods
- Ships fully assembled in one box: Kitchenette is shipped in one piece, with reinforced packaging for added protection
- Stainless steel backguard: Includes a 4" high backguard to complete the look and offer added protection to your walls
- Reversible doors: User-reversible door swings on the refrigerator-freezer for added flexibility
- Optional storage shelf: Add more storage convenience with the APSS30 Appliance Station, a stainless steel shelving system designed for easy installation on this unit
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||41.5" (105 cm)|
|Width||30.0" (76 cm)|
|Depth||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||41.88" (106 cm)|
|Capacity||3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||108.0 lbs. (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||157.0 lbs. (71 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator Door Swing||RHD|
|Full Door Shelves||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.16 oz.|
|High Side PSI||250.0|
|Low Side PSI||88.0|
|Cooking Type||Coil Cooktop|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Interior Height 1||18.5" (47 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||15.75" (40 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||15.0" (38 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||14.0" (36 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.