Perfectly sized at less than 27" deep for an easy fit in smaller kitchens.
SUMMIT's French Door Refrigerator-Freezer FDRD152PL collection of no-frost counter depth refrigerator-freezers provides an attractive and user-friendly answer to unique kitchen spaces. The FDRD152PL is a counter depth refrigerator with a French door swing and two bottom freezer drawers. Uniquely sized at just 27.5" wide and under 27" deep, it offers a generous 14.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity.
The SUMMIT French Door Refrigerator-Freezer FDRD152PL doors and drawers come in a stainless steel look with a horizontal grain, offering a luxurious appearance with fingerprint-resistant convenience that won't show smudges. The side cabinet features a textured gray finish, with a sealed back and right angle plug for added space savings in smaller kitchens.
Concealed pocket handles ensure a clean look that will complement any kitchen style. Inside, an intuitive digital control panel ensures easy temperature management with readouts switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius a the touch of a button. Super Cool and Super Freezer functions allow you to quickly lower the temperature of either compartment, ideal for when loading groceries.
There is also an Energy Saving setting that lets you reduce the energy use during vacations or other periods of inactivity. The open door alarm sounds if the refrigerator doors are left ajar. LED lighting offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation.
The refrigerator compartment includes three adjustable glass shelves for easy spill-proof storage, with a large crisper compartment ideal for storing produce at its best. Each door includes three removable racks great for keeping bottles and condiments in easy reach. The lower freezer includes two deep slide-out drawers, both with a clear slide-out top tray to hold smaller items. With its space-saving footprint and modern design, the FDRD152PL offers the luxury of a modern French door refrigerator in a uniquely slim fit.
- Counter depth: Sized at just under 27" deep for an easy fit in space-challenged kitchens, with a 23.63" depth from the rear to doors
- Stainless steel look: Doors offer the look of stainless steel complete with a horizontal grain, but the easier cleanability of a fingerprint-resistant steel finish
- Bottom freezer drawers: Two slide-out freezer drawers help you maximize storage for easier accessibility
- Clear slide-out freezer trays: Each freezer drawer includes a sliding top tray that fully extends with the drawer for added storage convenience
- Digital controls: Interior control panel with easy touch settings to adjust the refrigerator and freezer compartments as needed
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof safety glass for durable and easy-to-clean storage that can be rearranged as needed
- Door storage: Each door includes three removable racks
- Crisper drawer: Large clear crisper offers plenty of space to store fruits and vegetables
- Interior LED refrigerator light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will alert if the doors have been left ajar for over 2 minutes
- No-frost operation: Frost-free operation for minimum user maintenance
- Super Freeze & Super Cool functions: Special settings allow you to run either compartment at colder temperatures for a set amount of time, ideal for bringing groceries to colder temperature quickly
- Energy saving function: Setting allows you to reduce the energy consumption during long periods of inactivity
- Sealed back: Space-saving convenience with easier cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished cabinet: Textured cabinet in an attractive deep gray finish allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||69.5" (177 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||70.63" (179 cm)|
|Width||27.5" (70 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Depth||26.88" (68 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||28.0" (71 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.0" (99 cm)|
|Capacity||14.8 cu.ft. (419 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||CSA|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||CSA-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||189.0 lbs. (86 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||210.0 lbs. (95 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||32.5" (83 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||9.5 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||2|
|Refrigerator - Half Door Shelves||6|
|Refrigerator - Temperature Range||34º to 46ºF|
|Freezer - Interior Width||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||5.3 cu.ft|
|Freezer - Shelf Type||Drawers|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.2 oz.|
|High Side PSI||250.0|
|Low Side PSI||88.0|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||-6º to 6ºF|
|Interior Height - Drawer 1||11.0" (28 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 1||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 1||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Interior Height - Drawer 2||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Interior Width - Drawer 2||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth - Drawer 2||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||3.0" (8 cm)|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.