Summit Commercial offers a unique selection of wine cellars designed for optimum storage and bottle presentation. The SCR11561CHCSS is an upright wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 11 cu.ft. The self-closing stainless steel trimmed door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security. This model comes with a right hand door swing.
Inside, the SC1156CHCSS includes stainless steel shelving specially designed to hold champagne and sparkling wine bottles at a slight angle, providing a full display of the label. The interior walls and floor are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings.
This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel offers a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine. The SCR1156CHCSS comes with a stainless steel wrapped cabinet. Additional choices are available in stainless steel, as well as alternate sizes.
Browse our website to explore our full lineup of commercially approved wine cellars.
- Commercially approved: Design meets UL-471 commercial standards and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use
- Champagne racks: Stainless steel shelves are specially sized to store wider wine and champagne bottles
- Bottle display: Cantilevered clips are pre-installed so that the shelving can be installed at a slight angle to provide a display of the bottle labels. Clips can be adjusted to a flat position to accommodate more shelves
- Interior LED lighting: Fully lit interior with a striking blue LED hue, providing an attractive and energy efficient view
- Slim fit: Just 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in any setting
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass door with stainless steel trim offers full display all the way down to the floor
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being left exposed to ambient temperatures
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Wide temperature range: Interior can be set between 36 to 68ºF, allowing users to adjust for red wine, white wine, or champagne
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Professional handle: Attractive design in stainless steel to complete the look
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Tinted Glass Doors by SUMMIT
- Optimum Efficiency
- Elevated Style
Protect your beverages in custom style with our tinted door options. Available in five colors, these tints can be applied to any SUMMIT glass door wine cellar or beverage center.
Glass doors present a beautiful method to display your wine collection or maximize impulse sales, but they also leave refrigerated items exposed to the harmful effects of natural and artificial light. SUMMIT door tints provide an added shield for your refrigerator or wine cellar, helping to reduce solar heat absorption and limit glare. As a result, the units also perform with more energy efficiency for added savings on your running cost.
All tints reject up to 99% of UV rays for maximum protection. We utilize Clear Distortion Free (CDF) adhesive technology that bonds the tint film directly to the glass surface to ensure your door tint holds up season after season.
Whether you're looking to protect your treasured wine collection, serve colder soda to your customers, or just want a new look for your kitchen, SUMMIT door tints offer long-term benefits with modern style.
|Height of Cabinet||58.38" (148 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.88" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||64.38" (164 cm)|
|Capacity||11.0 cu.ft. (311 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||220.0 lbs. (100 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||240.0 lbs. (109 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.66 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||50.0" (127 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Temperature Range||36 to 68ºF|
|Interior Height 2||4.75" (12 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||4.5" (11 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.