With a dual-purpose design, the Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center SCR2466B can serve as a beverage cooler or refrigerator offering unmatched versatility for residential or commercial use.
The Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Refrigerator SCR2466B is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets residential standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. Pairs perfectly with the SWC532BLBIST
The Beverage Refrigerator user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro-style handle in stainless steel, while a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. A temperature alarm provides added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint.
The optional Sabbath Mode can be used to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. The automatic defrost system keeps the unit running efficiently with little user maintenance.
Inside, the Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center SCR2466B has a digital control panel which allows you to manage the unit’s temperature with ease. An adjustable temperature range between 34 and 65ºF allows for a variety of beverage storage options. Three pull-out chrome shelves provide maximum storage capacity, while the fourth glass shelf allows for contents to be stood upright for added storage flexibility.
The shelving brake system keeps the unit contents safe during loading and unloading, and the slotted floor ensures easy and safe storage of wine bottles. The soft LED lighting in a gentle blue hue offers an attractive and efficient presentation.
With its advanced user features and versatile design, the Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center SCR2466B is an excellent addition to any setting looking for a beverage cooler with a modern, elegant look.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Double pane tempered glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Digital control panel: Makes for easy temperature reading/management with electronic controls inside
- Seamless door frame: Single-piece door trim provides an elegant look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Dual-purpose functionality: Versatile design allows unit to serve as a cooler or refrigerator
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Interior lighting: Soft LED lighting allows for easy viewing of interior contents while maintaining an elegant feel
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Adjustable shelving: Four shelves (3 wire, 1 glass) provide space and flexibility when organizing the interior’s contents
- Brake system shelving: Provides added safety when loading and unloading the unit's 4 shelves
- Slotted floor: Allows for easy storage of wine bottles
- Temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if temperature goes out of recommended range after 2 hours
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows unit to be used freestanding
- *Matching wine cellar available: Pairs perfectly with the SWC532BLBIST*
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||4.2 cu.ft. (119 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||112.0 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||117.0 lbs. (53 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Shelf Type||Glass and Chrome|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34 to 65ºF|
|Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Keep your favorite beverage cool with the Summit 24" Wide Built-In Beverage Center SCR2466B. Buy yours today!
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Versatile Beverage Refrigerator With Reversible Door - SCR2466B