Designed and constructed to meet strict CDC and VFC freezer guidelines and certified to NSF 456 for vaccine all freezer storage.
Accucold manufactures purpose-built vaccine freezer storage designed to meet the rigorous standards of NSF 456 for the stable storage of vaccines and other pharmaceuticals. The VT65MLVAC456ADA is a 24" wide 32" high all-freezer with a front-breathing design and fully finished exterior to allow built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters or freestanding use.
The vaccine freezer storage digital microprocessor temperature controls are pre-set and locked at -30ºC to prevent accidental adjustments (if you need to adjust the temperature, contact our Technical Support team). As recommended by VFC programs and the CDC Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, this unit includes a NIST calibrated thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with an external readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. A two-year certificate of calibration is included for your facility's records.
The thermometer features an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8" probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment.
This freezer's temperature is pre-set and locked at -30ºC to prevent accidental temperature adjustments (if you need to change the temperature, contact our Technical Support team for assistance). The extra thick insulation and static manual defrost cooling system offer reliable temperature stability.
The overall capacity is 3.2 cu.ft., with a 1.85 cu.ft. of usable space for vaccine storage. Three slide-out drawers on fixed shelves allow you to store contents easily. The drawers are made from clear plastic, allowing you to view contents while protecting them from warmer air when the door is opened.
As required by the NSF/ANSI 456 standards, the interior includes a defrost indicator to alert users when it is necessary to defrost. The VT65MLVAC456ADA features a factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient access, with two keys included. It ships with a right hand door swing (for the door to open from the left, add upgrade LHD). The door is self-closing to help protect stored items.
The hospital grade cord includes a green dot plug for a more secure connection in wall outlets. For this same unit sized to fit under lower ADA compliant counters, see the VT65MLBIVAC456ADA.
*NOTE: This unit's thermostat is pre-set for Celsius. If you prefer Fahrenheit, add complimentary option DTMEDF or let your sales representative know upon order. ABOUT NSF 456: NSF/ANSI 456 is a voluntary standard introduced in 2021 that was designed to establish the performance and construction requirements for vaccine refrigeration.
Models certified to this standard undergo strict testing to confirm temperatury consistency. All Accucold units approved to NSF 456 for vaccine storage are certified by an independent testing agency.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 456 Vaccine Standard: Designed and tested to comply with the new NSF vaccine storage standards through an independent laboratory
- Reliable temperature stability: Engineered to store vaccines and other select pharmaceuticals under stable temperature conditions
- Slim undercounter dimensions: 24" footprint is ideal for use under the counter
- ADA Compliant height: Sized at 32" high (32.38" to hinge cap) to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters
- Low temperature operation: Preset and locked at -30ºC to prevent accidental adjustments. Range can be adjusted between -15º and -35ºC by contacting our technical support team
- Microprocessor control panel: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Certificate of calibration: NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory, with a 2-year certificate included for your records. This TMD can be re-calibrated through out laboratory services
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to maintain temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC's guidelines
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Defrost indicator: Interior magnet will help alert users when it is time to defrost
- Hospital grade cord and plug: Green dot plug provides a stronger connection to wall outlets for added protection in high traffic environments
- 3/8" access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Three slide-out drawers: Plastic drawers on fixed coiling coil shelves offer convenient storage solutions while shielding stored items from ambient air when the door is open
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being left exposed to ambient temperatures
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
- Extended warranty: This unit comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts & labor and five-year warranty on the compressor
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada: ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.38" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.0" (117 cm)|
|Capacity||1.85 cu.ft. (52 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Sanitation||ETL-S to NSF 456|
|Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Interior Width||17.63" (45 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.8 oz.|
|High Side PSI||235.0|
|Low Side PSI||70.0|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||17.63" (45 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-15ºC to -35ºC|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.