The SWCP1988T triple zone wine cooler is perfect for restaurants, bars, wineries, and homes seeking full capacity wine storage with a modern presentation.
Summit offers a unique selection of built-in capable full-sized wine coolers with a versatile luxury design ideal for residential or commercial use The SWCP1988T is a 24" wide triple zone wine cooler that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use.
Sized just under 27" deep, this unit has a sealed back and right angle plug for added depth savings. The luxury exterior features a double pane tempered glass door with a seamless stainless steel trim. A stainless steel kickplate provides added elegance, while the pro-style handle completes the look. This unit includes a factory-installed keyed lock for added security and powerful magnetic gaskets to ensure a proper seal in high-traffic commercial settings.
Three temperature zones allow you to accommodate red, white, or sparkling wine, as well as non-alcoholic bottled beverages. The upper zone temperature can be set between 41 and 65°F for versatile storage, with more space on the top shelf to accommodate champagne bottles. A rubber sealing strip prevents air in the upper zone from affecting the air temperature in lower compartments.
The middle zone can operate between 41 and 54°F, while the lower zone is best suited for preserving red wine with a range of 54-65°F. Two separate cooling systems (one for the upper zone and one for the middle and lower zones) ensure proper cooling. Inside, the SWCP1988T triple zone wine cooler includes 12 full-extension black wire shelves, four in each zone, positioned on ball bearing glides for smooth loading. Stainless steel fronts offer a modern touch.
Optimal storage capacity accommodates up to 149 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles ~(note: your capacity may vary depending on the bottle style).~ For wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay), the SWCP1988T can hold up to 102 bottles. 13 white LED lights are positioned on the sides and top of the unit to attractively illuminate your collection for a stylish display. A charcoal filtration system keeps the interior odor-free.
Additional features include an open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm that sound if the unit temperature goes out of range. With its convenient size, advanced features, and luxury design, the SWCP1988T triple zone wine cooler is perfect for restaurants, bars, wineries, and homes seeking full capacity wine storage with a modern presentation.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in restaurants, bars, and other foodservice settings
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be integrated with minimum clearance for a flush look (fits in spaces sized at 70.75" H x 23.88"W x 28" D)
- Three temperature zones: Versatile upper zone accommodates red, white, or sparkling wine. The middle zone chills white wine while the lower zone preserves yours reds at a warmer temperature
- Two cooling systems: Two cooling systems (one for the upper zone and one for the middle/lower zones) ensure your collection is kept under the proper conditions
- Double pane tempered glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Digital thermostats: Located inside the unit, the digital thermostats allow easy temperature management with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full-extension wire shelving: 12 shelves on ball-bearing glides glide out smoothly for easier loading and optimum capacity
- Stainless steel trimmed shelving: Fronts feature a stainless steel accent to elevate your presentation
- Versatile storage: Interior can hold up to 149 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles (17 bottles stacked on the upper shelf, 11 bottles on each additional shelf, and 11 on the slotted floor). If storing wider Burgundy style bottles (typically used for Pinot Noir or Chardonnay), you can accommodate up to 102 bottles (8 per shelf with 6 stacked on the slotted floor)
- Professional handle: 37" long handle in a brushed stainless look offers the perfect finish to your wine cellar
- LED lighting: 13 LED lights provide an attractive and energy-efficient illumination of your collection with a gentle white hue
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock secures all three zones (2 keys included)
- Temperature range: Upper zone: 41-65°F for red, white, or sparkling wine; Middle zone: 41-54°F perfect for chilling white; Lower zone: 54-65°F for holding reds at a warmer temperature
- Stainless steel kickplate: Allows for front ventilation in an elegant design
- Sealing strip: Rubber trim prevents air in the upper zone from affecting the air temperature in the middle and lower zones
- Charcoal filtration system: Helps to purify air for an odor-free interior
- High/low temperature alarms: Audibly sounds if the interior rises or falls out of recommended range
- Open door alarm: Alerts if unit door is ajar for more than 5 minutes
- Magnetic door gasket: Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Sealed back: Flush back allows for a better fit and easier cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- CARB compliant: Uses environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant to comply with current regulations
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||69.5" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.5" (67 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||28.25" (72 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||8.75" (22 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||269.0 lbs. (122 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||300.0 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Triple Zone Wine Cooler|
|Number of Zones||3|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.58 oz.|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Interior Height 1||62.75" (159 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||26.5" (67 cm)|
41-65°F (upper zone); 41-54°F (middle zone); 54-65°F (lower zone)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit SWCP1988T Triple Zone Wine Cooler