Make a statement under the counter with Summit's exclusive European collection of boldly colored refrigerators, available in standard or ADA compliant height.
Model BRF631BK is a 24" wide refrigerator-freezer with a generous capacity of more than 5 cu.ft. to meet general storage needs. The door comes in a bright colored hue, in your choice of yellow, green, purple or blue, with a sleek horizontally mounted stainless steel handle and matching stainless steel kickplate to complete the unique look. This unit has a jet black exterior cabinet. It is manufactured in Europe and modified in the United States with domestic steel finishing.
Inside, the BRF631BK features a dual evaporator to allow separated cooling of the fresh and frozen food sections. The refrigerated compartment utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost, while the interior freezer compartment is manual defrost to achieve lower storage temperatures ideal for ice cream and other frozen food. The deluxe interior includes adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage and easier cleaning, as well as a scalloped wine shelf to hold wine and champagne bottles safely in place. Door racks offer additional convenience for tall bottles and condiments and a clear crisper drawer ensures your produce is stored under the ideal conditions. This model includes automatic interior lighting and an adjustable dial thermostat.
Colors are available are saffron gold, emerald green, cobalt blue, and lavender. Browse the full Summit selection to find the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- 24" wide European refrigerator-freezer: Designed for freestanding or recessed installation in 24" wide spaces
- ADA compliant design: 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Slim counter height dimensions: deal 24" footprint offers full 5.1 cu.ft. storage capacity in a slim fit
- Colored-door: Bright colored-door finish with a slight gloss to elevate your undercounter space
Colored-door options: Saffron gold, emerald green, lavender purple and cobalt blue
- Professional handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Cycle defrost: This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment
- Dual evaporator cooling: Our unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining a lower temperature in the freezer compartment by utilizing two evaporators
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door shelves: Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Wine shelf: Removable scalloped wine shelf is included to store champagne and wine bottles
- Crisper drawer: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator creates a seamless, easy to clean interior
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Stainless steel kickplate: Added touch of style to complement the handle and complete the look
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
|Height of Cabinet||32.63" (83 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.5" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.25" (115 cm)|
|Capacity||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)|
|Door Color Options||Yellow, Green, Purple, Blue|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Wine Bottle Shelving||Yes|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||4.5 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||2|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||3|
|Freezer - Interior Height||5.25" (13 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||0.6 cu.ft|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.92 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.