SUMMIT 24" Wide Mini Reach-In Beverage Refrigerator with Dolly - Commercial - SCR1156RI
SUMMIT 24" Wide Mini Reach-In Beverage Refrigerator with Dolly - Commercial - SCR1156RI
SUMMIT 24" Wide Mini Reach-In Beverage Refrigerator comes with factory-installed dolly.
Summit Commercial's Beverage Refrigerator line of mini reach-in refrigerators brings versatile convenience to new dining setups, with stainless steel construction for lasting durability and factory-installed dolly to ensure easy portability.
The SCR1156RI is a commercial beverage center that offers 11 cu.ft. of storage space in a slim width just under 24". This Beverage Refrigerator unit features a tempered heat-safe glass door trimmed in stainless steel, with a pro-style handle to complete the look and a black cabinet. The door comes with a right-hand door swing and features a self-closing design to help protect stored items in commercial settings where customers may not take the time to ensure a tight seal. The door also includes a keyed lock for added product security. This unit comes pre-installed on a dolly with four 3" casters for easy mobility, perfect for restaurants and bars. The dolly can also be removed and reattached as needed. Automatic defrost ensures limited user maintenance. Inside, the interior is fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanability and long-lasting durability.
Its reach-in design allows convenient user access to the interior, with six adjustable U-shaped steel tray holders that can be rearranged on cantilevered clips to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit comes with six aluminum half-sheet pans, ideal for storing beverages and other sealed items. Six chrome shelves are also included for user convenience. LED lighting offers full illumination of stored products and a digital thermostat ensures easy and intuitive temperature management. The readout can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The SCR1156RI is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. Its reach-in design makes it a great choice for bringing flexible, portable, and convenient beverage storage to commercial settings.
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards and approved to UL-471 electrical standard for commercial use
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator
- Reach-in design: Unique design makes it easy for busy wait staff to access stored contents
- Convertible use: Ships on a dolly for easy mobility, but can be removed and serve as a freestanding refrigerator as needed
- Factory-installed dolly: Unit ships on a dolly with four 3" high casters (rear two are locking) to allow easier mobility between the kitchen and dining area
- Heavy-duty tray holders: Includes six adjustable U-shaped tray holders for strong support of interior trays and sheet pans
- Half-sheet aluminum pans: Six adjustable half-sheet pans make loading and unloading contents easy
- Six adjustable chrome shelves: Extra shelves for alternate storage as needed
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass door offers full display all the way down to the floor
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Recessed LED lighting: Energy efficient lighting offers full view of interior
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Professional handle: Attractive and sturdy handle in brushed stainless steel
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- High temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of suggested range
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||61.75" (157 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.88" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||11.0 cu.ft. (311 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||166.0 lbs. (75 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||171.0 lbs. (78 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Shelf Type||Aluminum Sheet Pans & Chrome Shelves|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height||50.0" (127 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.75" (12 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.75" (12 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.