Made in Europe and customized for optimum storage of craft beer
SUMMIT's unique selection of European Pub Cellars offer a smart solution to storing or aging craft beer at the proper temperature. The FF7LBLKBIPUBSSHV is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. At 24" wide and deep, this unit is ideally sized for any application. It features a stainless steel wrapped door with a sleek handle. A factory installed lock offers added security.
Designed for optimum storage of craft beer, SUMMIT Pub Cellars include a digital thermostat preset at 45ºF, with a range between 41-65ºF to accommodate a wide range of brews. The FF7LBLKBIPUBSSHV utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance inside the 5.5 cu.ft. interior.
Adjustable glass shelves offer convenient and spill-proof storage. This unit includes an interior light on a rocker on/off switch. With its ideal footprint and quality design, the FF7LBLKBIPUBSSHV makes it easy to keep craft beer stored at its best.
- Designed for craft beer storage: Wide range temperature control lets you manage the interior between 41º and 65ºF for optimum storage of all types of beer
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Slim under counter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide, with a generous 5.5 c.f. of storage capacity
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Digital thermostat: Exterior thermostat located in kick plate lets you manage the temperature without opening the door
- Stainless steel door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin 14mm diameter on stainless steel handle, mounted vertically for a sleek look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flat door liner: An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays
- Deep shelf space: Interior can accommodate large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
- One piece interior liner: Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a a convenient switch located behind the thermostat
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Height Adjustable: Adjustable legs allow the unit to be sized from 33 1/2" to 34 3/4" high
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.13" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.0" (117 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.64 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Interior Height 1||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41º to 65ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
WarrantyProducts offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply. Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor). For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us. GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase. Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty. COMPRESSOR WARRANTY In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc. THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.