Perfect cold brew dispenser for indoor or outdoor commercial applications.
Summit Commercial offers quality lineup of cold brew coffee dispensers designed to serve smooth drafts in indoor or outdoor commercial applications. The SBC696OSCMTWIN is a full-sized weatherproof kegerator designed to serve both nitro-infused and regular cold brew coffee on tap.
It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471 for commercial applications. This unit comes with a jet black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door, with a sealed back designed to protect all electrical components from the elements. It features a front-breathing system that allows built-in installation under counters, as well as a fully finished exterior for optional freestanding use.
A caster set is included for optional mobility, along with a durable top rail guard. The user-reversible stainless steel door is self-closing to ensure your kegs aren't accidentally exposed to warmer temperature, with an audible alarm that warns if the door is left open for over one minute.
This unit includes a stainless steel kickplate and horizontally mounted handle in a sleek blade shape, ideal for matching many popular styles of grills and cabinetry. A factory-installed front lock offers added security. Inside, the SBC696OSCMTWIN comes with hammered aluminum walls and a stainless steel floor designed to protect the interior when loading heavy kegs.
A digital thermostat lets you set the temperature with reliable precision, with a wide range between 32 and 50ºF to accommodate a variety of brews. A high/low temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of safe storage conditions. We include a commercial grade tap kit with a dual tower that lets you serve both standard "flat" iced coffee and nitro-infused cold brew from two cornelius style kegs.
The stainless steel draft tower includes both a standard tap and stout style faucet to accommodate both styles of cold brew, as well as a regulator, nitrogen tank, and ball locks to connect to two cornelius kegs. This unit utilizes automatic defrost for low maintenance use. An interior LED light is included to help make the keg setup process more convenient.
With its solid construction, user-friendly features, and attractive design, the SBC696OSCMTWIN is the perfect cold brew dispenser for indoor or outdoor commercial applications. Additional tap styles for flat cold brew coffee are available.
- Dispenses both flat and nitro-infused coffee: Unique combination stout and standard tap system allows you to serve both flat iced cold brew and nitro-infused drafts from two cornelius kegs
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 for use in foodservice settings
- Weatherproof design: Solid construction allows placement in the outdoors
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Full-sized coffee dispenser: Large interior can accept up to three cornelius kegs
- Complete tap kit: Commercial grade tap kit includes a dual tap draft tower with a standard and stout tap, Nitrogen tank, dual gauge regulator, and connections for ball lock Cornelius kegs
- Dual tap system: Twin style draft tower allows you to serve from two cornelius style kegs
- Stainless steel door: Wrapped stainless steel door offers a professional look built to hold up to the elements
- Professional handle: Blade style handle in brushed stainless steel matches many popular styles of cabinetry and grill details
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for added security (2 keys included)
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows you to easily adjust to better accommodate your setting
- Self-closing door: Closing mechanism helps to ensure the door isn't left open to expose kegs to ambient temperature
- Casters included (ship unassembled): Sturdy caster set lets you convert the dispenser for mobile use
- Stainless steel guard rail: Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- Hammered aluminum interior: Added durability for long-lasting use
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Open door alarm: Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the unit goes out of range
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting automatically illuminates when the door is opened, making it easier to set up your keg
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability and added protection from the elements
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.88" (68 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.75" (121 cm)|
|Capacity||6.04 cu.ft. (171 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||108.0 lbs. (49 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Height with Tap||50.38" (128 cm)|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.76 oz.|
|High Side PSI||220.0|
|Low Side PSI||43.0|
|Inter Height||27.0" (69 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.38" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||9.63" (24 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||2.5" (6 cm)|
|Temperature Range||32º to 50ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.