SUMMIT 24" Wide Single Drawer Refrigerator FF1DSS24 versatile design for indoor/outdoor, drawer refrigerator is panel-ready
Summit offers a quality line of commercially approved drawer refrigerators fully featured for indoor or outdoor use. The FF1DSS24 is a single drawer all-refrigerator that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards and is also approved for residential settings. Its front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use.
This model includes a versatile 304 grade stainless steel drawer for weatherproof protection, ideal for use in outdoor kitchens, bars, or similar spaces. The cabinet is sized at 21.5" wide, with an oversized pre-installed stainless steel front drawer panel to cover traditional 24" wide openings. The drawer front can be customized with an overlay panel to match or accent an existing cabinetry design (recommended panel dimensions: 15.6" H x 21.4-24" W at 3/4" maximum thickness).
The included ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) 3-prong plug helps protect users from electrical shocks for added safety, ideal for outdoor spaces. Inside, the FF1DSS24 has a 1.6 cu.ft. capacity to accommodate your storage needs. Frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution with minimal user maintenance. A digital thermostat, located atop the refrigerator drawer, makes it easy to manage the temperature, with an LED display that can be read in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Two removable dividers let you separate the drawer into one, two, or three zones to easily accommodate a variety of sizes. LED lighting affords a convenient view of store contents, while a child lock will disable the digital controls after two minutes of inactivity to prevent accidental adjustments.
Additional features include audible alarms for high-temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts, while a temporary memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss. The Sabbath Mode setting disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. With its fully-featured, weatherproof design, the FF1DSS24 is the perfect cooling compartment or beverage holder in outdoor or indoor home kitchens, as well as hotel spaces, food service areas, and more. ~For this unit sized to fit 21" wide spaces, see the FF1DSS.~
~Note: Wood panel is not included. The images provided are meant only to be suggestive of what the product with a wood panel installed could look like. Users must supply their own wood panel.~
Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
Indoor/outdoor compatible: Durable construction designed to hold up to the elements
Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows you to build the drawer into cabinetry
24" wide drawer front: Note: cabinet is sized at 21.5" wide, with the oversized stainless steel front panel to cover 24" wide openings
Panel-ready drawer front: Drawer accepts an overlay panel to let you seamlessly blend the unit into an existing cabinetry design (panel dimensions: 15.6" H x 21.4" up to 24" W at 3/4" maximum thickness)
304 grade stainless steel drawer: Drawer front and interior constructed from stainless steel for added durability and easy cleaning
Frost-free operation: Minimum user maintenance with a fully no-frost operation system
Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located on the top drawer ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout of Celsius or Fahrenheit
LED lighting: Elegant LED lighting in a gentle white hue illuminates the refrigerator for an easy view of the interior
Drawer dividers: Two dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interior
Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled
Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
Professional handle: A sleek stainless steel handle adds an elegant touch to any setting
Temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
Open drawer alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the drawer is left open longer than one minute
Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable certain electrical functions during periods of religious observance for 48 hours
Quiet operation: Runs at under 34 dB for a quiet performance in any setting
Child lock: Disables digital controls after two minutes of activity for added safety
Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) plug: Included 3-prong plug helps to protect users from electrical shocks for added safety, ideal for outdoor spaces
100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.88" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.38" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||36.13" (92 cm)|
|Capacity||1.6 cu.ft. (45 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Energy Usage/Year||273.0 kWh/year|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||63.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||70.0 lbs. (32 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
|Interior Height||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Interior Depth||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||1.0" (3 cm)|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.