Summit Beer Kegerator manufactures a complete line of built-in kegerators designed for indoor - outdoor use in commercial settings.
The Beer Kegerator BC74OSCOM is a full-size kegerator designed for dispensing beer on tap. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 and meets UL-471 standards for use in commercial establishments. Sized at just 24" wide, it features a weatherproof 304 grade exterior for long-lasting durability safe for use in outdoor settings. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet and included caster set make for easy freestanding, portable use.
This Beer Kegerator unit features a user-reversible stainless steel door with a pro style vertically mounted handle. The sealed back allows for easy cleaning of the unit. Additional features include a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place.For added security, we include Summit's TapLock, a removable lock that allows you to secure the tap faucet as needed to prevent unsupervised access to the kegerator contents.
Inside, the 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accommodate a full half or slim quarter keg, or up to three Cornelius or sixth barrel kegs. We include a complete commercial grade tap kit for dispensing your favorite beer, including a Sankey tap system and single tap draft tower, along with a CO2 tank and regulator. A tap cool system keeps your beer cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the CO2 tank in place.The interior floor is made from stainless steel to add protection when loading and removing kegs. Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator.
A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the wide range temperature, while the external digital display has a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. The Memory IC function recovers the unit's last settings in the case of a power outage or disruption. With its solid construction, user-friendly features, and attractive design, the BC74OSCOM is the perfect beer dispenser for indoor or outdoor commercial settings.
~Additional choices are available with alternate tapping options, including choices to dispense wine and coffee.~
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Large capacity kegerator: 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel or quarter keg, or up to three sixth barrels or Cornelius style kegs
- Weatherproof design: Solid 304 grade stainless steel construction allows placement in the outdoors
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Commercial tap kit: Includes a CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- TapLock included: Easy-to-use removable lock allows you to secure the tap's faucet with a key to prevent unsupervised access as needed
- Tap cool system: Interior tube allows you to extend the cold air flow up into draft tower, ensuring beer freshly tapped stays cold
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel drip tray: Removable two-piece drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Adjustable shelves: 2 chrome shelves (with six placement options) allow unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Memory IC function: Recovers the unit's last settings in the case of a power outage or disruption
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ship unassembled): Four casters (two locking) afford easy portability
- Pro style handle: Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the dispenser to be used freestanding
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.63" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.75" (119 cm)|
|Capacity||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Height with Tap||51.5" (131 cm)|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.06 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Inter Height||26.75" (68 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||34°F to 68°F (1°C to 20°C)|
|Sound Level||34.0 db|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Commercial Beer Kegerator Indoor - Outdoor BC74OSCOM