SUMMIT Bottom Freezer Refrigerator made with stainless steel doors and an ENERGY STAR certified performance
Bring European luxury to small kitchen spaces with Summit's Bottom Freezer Refrigerator premium counter depth bottom freezer refrigerators, sized with a 24 inch footprint for an easy fit and ENERGY STAR certified for an efficient performance. Model FFBF181ES2 offers nearly 12 cu.ft. of storage capacity in a uniquely slim and shallow fit under 24".
The Bottom Freezer Refrigerator real stainless steel doors feature a vertical grain and a gentle curve, with pro style handles and a textured gray cabinet to complete the elegant, modern look. The sealed back and right angle plug help to ensure a clean fit. This unit comes with a right hand door swing (see model FFBF181ES2LHD or add option LHD to have this reversed).
Designed and manufactured in Europe, the FFBF181ES2 features advanced cooling technology. The digital control panel is located on the door's front, allowing you to adjust the refrigerator or freezer temperature without opening the door. Audible and visual high temperature and open door alarms helps to protect stored contents, while the child lock prevents unnecessary adjustments.
The frost-free interior utilizes a MultiFlow Fan system to evenly distribute temperature. This refrigerator is designed with adaptive intelligent technology that adjusts the cooling to your habits based on the frequency of door openings. Additional features include a fast freeze setting (ideal for loading groceries) and an eco setting. Inside, the FFBF181ES2 is designed to maximize storage convenience with LED lighting providing a clean display. The refrigerator section includes three slide-out adjustable shelves in spill-proof glass with stainless steel front trim for an attractive look.
We also include an adjustable scalloped steel rack to hold bottles in place. Four removable door shelves offer flexible condiment and bottle storage. This unit includes a large humidity-controlled crisper drawer and a FreshZone deli drawer that can hold colder temperatures for meat or be converted to regular crisper conditions with an easy slide dial.
The large freezer section features three slide-out storage drawers with clear plastic fronts. This helps to protect your frozen items from warmer ambient temperature when the door is opened. The FFBF181ES2 is ENERGY STAR certified for added operation savings, with a hydrocarbon-based cooling system to ensure an eco-friendly green footprint. This unit also operates quietly at 32.6 dB for added peace of mind. Its slim fit, professional design, and user-friendly features makes it the perfect refrigerator for small kitchens with high standards.
- 24" wide counter depth refrigerator-freezer: Made in Europe with a 24" footprint that offers full storage capacity in a uniquely slim, shallow depth fit
- ENERGY STAR certified: Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- Stainless steel doors: Professional look in real stainless steel construction with a vertical grain and gentle curve on the doors
- Digital thermostats: Separate digital controls let you adjust the refrigerator and freezer sections without opening the door
- Adaptive intelligent technology: Innovative sensor technology allows the unit to adjust to your habits, reading your patterns to manage the temperature based on the frequency of door openings and grocery loading
- Adjustable glass shelves: Spill-proof safety glass with attractive steel trim ensure durable and easy-to-clean storage that can be rearranged as needed
- Adjustable door storage: Four door racks can be adjusted in height to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Bottle shelf: Adjustable scalloped steel rack lets you store wine or other bottles in a space-saving horizontal position
- Humidity controlled crisper: Large crisper drawer allows you to ensure the optimum storage of fruits and vegetables
- FreshZone deli drawer: Slide-out drawer allows you to store meats and other deli items at a slightly colder temperature, or convert to a second crisper using the easy slide control
- Interior LED refrigerator light: Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- 3 removable transparent freezer drawers: Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened
- Open door alarm: Audible and visual alarm will alert if the doors have been left ajar for over 2 minutes
- High temperature alarm: Audible and visual alarms will alert if the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer compartment is too high
- LED visual alarms: All alarms are both audible and visual, with lamps in the control panel that will illuminate when the alarm is sounded
- No-frost operation: Frost-free freezer section and automatic defrost refrigerator offer low maintenance operation
- Multi-Flow Fan: Advanced internal fan system helps to ensure even temperature distribution throughout the refrigerator interior
- Intensive freezing function: Allows you to rapidly cool the freezer section, ideal for bringing newly loaded groceries to a safer storage temperature
- Eco function: Allows you to run the unit at its most efficient settings
- Child lock: Temperature controls include a locking function to prevent accidental setting changes
- Quiet operation: 32.6 dB for a quiet performance in your kitchen
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Factory reversible door swing: Unit ships RHD unless ordered reversed in our factory. The doors are not user-reversible
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||77.88" (198 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||78.38" (199 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.38" (115 cm)|
|Capacity||11.7 cu.ft. (331 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||185.0 lbs. (84 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||218.0 lbs. (99 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Wine Bottle Shelving||Yes|
|Refrigerator - Interior Height||41.63" (106 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Width||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Interior Depth||17.63" (45 cm)|
|Refrigerator - Capacity||8.31 cu.ft|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type||Glass and Scalloped|
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty||4|
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator - Temperature Range||34º to 46ºF|
|Freezer - Interior Height||27.0" (69 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Freezer - Interior Depth||14.63" (37 cm)|
|Freezer - Capacity||3.41 cu.ft|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.13 oz.|
|Condensor Location||Rear of Unit|
|Freezer - Temperature Range||-6º to 6ºF|
|Compressor Step Height||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.38" (14 cm)|
|Sound Level||32.6 dB|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Bottom Freezer Refrigerator FFBF181ES2