Beverage Refrigerator fully-featured with pre-installed casters and stainless steel cabinet surface, quality storage and presentation in commercial establishments.
SUMMIT COMMERCIAL's Beverage Refrigerator SCR600BGL Series features conveniently sized beverage refrigerators designed and manufactured in Europe for quality storage and presentation in commercial establishments. Model SCR600BGLMBL is a versatile beverage cooler sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint.
*Beverage Refrigerator Four pre-installed 1" high casters (two locking) allow you to conveniently move the unit as needed*. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a stainless steel handle and front lock, conveniently located towards the top of the door for more comfortable user access. This unit has a jet black cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel work surface for added functionality in busy commercial settings.
Inside, the SCR600BGLMBL includes four adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof storage and a half-sized wire shelf ideal for holding bottles in place. Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance and a dial thermostat makes it simple to manage the temperature. This unit features an interior light operated with an ON/OFF rocker switch and a white interior finish to ensure optimum product visibility. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is located in the rear wall to help protect the unit's system and maximize shelf space.
An internal fan helps to ensure the interior is more evenly cooled from top to bottom. With 5.5 cu.ft. of storage capacity, the SCR600GBLMBL is the perfect beverage center for various commercial applications in need of reliable cooling with user-friendly convenience.
- European beverage center: 5.5 cu.ft. beverage refrigerator designed and manufactured in Europe
- Mobile design: 4 pre-installed 1" high casters (2 locking) allow easy mobility as needed
- Stainless steel work surface: Cabinet top is finished in durable 304 grade stainless steel for easier service and cleaning in commercial settings
- Slim counter height dimensions: 24" footprint allows versatile placement
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
- White interior finish: Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Stainless steel handle: Pro style handle is side-mounted on the brushed aluminum trimmed glass door
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.25" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.5" (113 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||145.0 lbs. (66 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||124.0|
|Low Side PSI||30.0|
|Condensor Location||Rear of Unit|
|Sound Level||33.5 dB|
|Interior Height||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Beverage Refrigerator SCR600BGLMBL