Summit 24" Built-In Undercounter ADA Compliant Black Cabinet/Panel-Ready Door All Fridge AL54IF Designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
SUMMIT's AL54 series features built-in undercounter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the AL54IF is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility.
The fully finished black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. The door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept full panel overlays, allowing users to seamlessly blend the unit into their own cabinetry design (panel size: 28 3/16" H x 23 5/16" W; maximum weight: 10 lbs.).
This unit has a flush back for easy cleaning and a right angle cord. Inside, the AL54IF utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature.
This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage and two large door racks ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place.
Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance. The AL54IF refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Panel-ready door: Integrated stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels, allowing you to customize the refrigerator door or blend it into your cabinetry design; panel size: 23 5/16" W x 28 3/16" H and at least 3/4" thick; 10 lbs. maximum; customers provide their own handles
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots: Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Efficient and attractive presentation with LED lighting
- Door storage: Two door racks offer convenient storage for condiments and bottles
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Capacity||4.8 cu.ft. (136 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
|Interior Height||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.25" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.25" (13 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.