Designed and constructed in Europe, the FF63BKSSHV brings reliable cold storage to any home setting. For a built-in version of this model, see the FF63BKBISSHV.
SUMMIT offers the industry’s largest selection of counter height refrigeration , with a range of choices to best suit any kitchen. The FF63B Series includes versatile European made all-refrigerators designed for freestanding use in residential settings.
Sized with a 24” footprint, the FF63BKSSHV all-refrigerator is designed for freestanding use. It has a black cabinet with a stainless steel wrapped door. A sleek handle with a thin 14mm diameter completes the professional look. Inside, the FF63BKSSHV utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance. The 5.5 cu.ft. interior offers more storage space than most models in this size class. Adjustable glass shelves ensure spill-proof storage, while a large crisper drawer is ideal for keeping produce at its best. A removable wine shelf lets you keep bottles securely in place. The door includes three storage racks for condiments and tall bottles. The seamless interior also features a dial thermostat and automatic light.
- Slim counter height dimensions: Ideal 24" footprint offers full 5.5 cu.ft. storage capacity in a slim fit
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door shelves: Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Wine shelf: Removable scalloped wine shelf is included to store champagne and wine bottles
- Crisper drawer: Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator creates a seamless, easy to clean interior
- One piece interior liner: Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Interior light: Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.63" (83 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.38" (115 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||3|
|Wine Bottle Shelves||Yes|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Height||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.