Combines our breast milk refrigerator with a commercial microwave to create a convenient storage & sanitizing station for nursing mothers.
The MLRS8MCLK-SCM1000SS combines Accucold’s MOMCUBE 8 cu.ft. all-refrigerator for breast milk storage with Summit’s stainless steel commercial microwave. The complete unit has a slim width under 24 inches, providing for an easy fit in a variety of spaces. The refrigerator's reversible door allows for additional flexibility in unit placement.
Inside, the MLRS8MC has seven adjustable wire shelves for increased air circulation. A cycle defrost system allows for little to no maintenance of the unit, while a soft LED light is included with an on/off switch for easy viewing of interior. An LED display that allows the user to monitor and change the temperature as needed.
A hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug is also included for added safety in high traffic areas. The factory-installed antimicrobial handle is powder-coated with naturally occurring silver ions, which help to reduce the spread of germs, allowing for a safer, cleaner user experience.
The SCM1000SS is a 1000 watt microwave and is ETL-S listed to NSF-4 commercial standards. It features a complete stainless steel exterior and easy-grab handle, while the user-friendly digital display and controls allow for easy sanitation of pumping equipment, making it the perfect complement to the 8 cu.ft. MOMCUBE all-refrigerator.
The MLRS8MC-SCM1000SS ships in two boxes and is ready for use. This unit is an ideal addition to employee wellness rooms, daycare centers, and work environments seeking to adhere to Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- MLRS8MC refrigerator: 8 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with seven plastic-coated wire shelves
- SCM1000SS microwave: Complete stainless steel microwave with digital display and controls for easy use
- Commercially approved microwave: Approved to NSF standards for use in commercial settings
- CDC-compliant temperature: Preset temperature remains within recommended range for mother’s milk storage
- Antimicrobial silver ion-coated handle (refrigerator): Powder-coated handle with naturally occurring silver ions to help reduce germ spread
- LED display: Allows for easy reading of refrigerator temperature
- Temperature alarm: Signals if refrigerator temperature goes out of recommended range
- Reversible door: User reversible door swing on the refrigerator
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug (refrigerator): Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||62.5" (159 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||23.88" (61 cm)|
|Depth||24.38" (62 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.13" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||46.5" (118 cm)|
|Capacity||8.0 cu.ft. (227 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight||210.0 lbs. (95 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerator Door Swing||RHD|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.73 oz.|
|Refrigerator Interior Height||41.25" (105 cm)|
|Refrigerator Interior Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Refrigerator Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.5" (17 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Specialized Cooking Buttons||Yes|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.