With its advanced user features and versatile design, the SWC532BLBISTCSS makes a great addition to any setting looking to store wine in modern style.
Summit Wine Cellar offers an extensive selection of wine cellars with versatile designs for residential or commercial use. The SWC532BLBISTCSS is a dual zone wine cellar that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also enables freestanding use. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel. This unit can be paired with the SCR2466BCSS beverage cooler for a matching set.
The Summit Wine Cellar has a factory-installed lock offers added security and a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Inside, the SWC532BLBISTCSS is designed to store up to 46 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or a combination of 30 Bordeaux and 16 wider Burgundy bottles. The digital control panel allows you to manage the upper temperature chamber between 41 and 50ºF for white wine, while the lower zone is designed to store red wine between 50 and 64ºF. Six full-extension black wire shelves with stainless steel front trim move out smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easy loading.
Both compartments include recessed LED lighting in a gentle blue hue for an attractive and efficient presentation. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the SWC532BLBISTCSS makes a great addition to any setting looking to store wine in modern style.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial applications
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Commercial shelving design: Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Full-extension shelving: Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
- Two temperature zones: Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50º F to 64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41º F and 50º F
- Digital control panel: Easy temperature management with electronic controls located inside
- Versatile readout: Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle with solid 1" diameter for added style
- Double pane tempered glass door: Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Interior lighting: Recessed LED lighting in both compartments brings striking blue illumination to your collection
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Matching beverage center available: Pairs perfectly with the SCR2466BCSS
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.25" (87 cm)|
|Width||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.75" (116 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||135.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.23 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Interior Height 1||11.63" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41 to 64ºF|
|Interior Height 2||11.88" (30 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||18.0" (46 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide 46 Bottle Stainless Steel Dual Zone Built-In Wine Cellar - SWC532BLBISTCSS