SUMMIT SWC6GBI series features ETL-S listed European wine cellars designed for commercial use.
The SWC6GBLSHADA comes in a convenient 24" footprint, with a 32" height ideal for use in ADA compliant settings. The double pane tempered glass door offers a full view with added protection and includes a full-length towel bar style handle in brushed stainless steel. The lock is located towards the top of the door for easier access.
This unit has a black cabinet and is designed for freestanding use. Built-in versions are also available. Inside, the SWC6GBLSHADA includes adjustable scalloped shelves perfectly designed to hold bottles in place. The white interior helps to improve visibility, letting your collection stand out clearly. This unit includes an interior light with an on/off rocker switch located behind the adjustable dial thermostat.
The SWC6GBLSHADA is made in Europe and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. Additional handle styles and door tint options are available.
NOTE: These models are designed primarily for white wine storage but can be upgraded with a digital thermostat to accommodate red wine temperatures.
ADA compliant: 32" high for use in ADA compliant settings
Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in foodservice establishments
Double pane tempered glass door: Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch
Full-length towel bar handle: Professional handle in brushed stainless steel
Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior, conveniently located at the top of the door
Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
Scalloped steel shelving: Curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of wine bottles
Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or food
Interior light: Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch
Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design
Temperature range: 5ºC to 10ºC/41ºF to 50ºF; To reach warmer temperatures, order with our red wine thermostat option (10ºC to 18ºC/50ºF to 64ºF range)
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.38" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.67 oz.|
|High Side PSI||124.0|
|Low Side PSI||30.0|
|Interior Height 1||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||20.75" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.