Summit ADRD24 2-Drawer Refrigerator offers unmatched versatility and elegance to meet your indoor and outdoor refrigeration needs.
The ADRD24 is a 2-drawer refrigerator sized at 32 inches high for installation under ADA compliant counters. We include an extra stainless steel kickplate and leveling legs to raise the height to 34 1/4 inches to suit more standard applications.
For a matching freezer, see model ADFD2D24
The front-breathing design and finished cabinet allow for built-in or freestanding use. Complete 304 stainless steel construction inside and out offers durability in a professional look. Soft close glides deliver added safety by preventing the drawers from slamming. This 2-drawer refrigerator can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design, while the stainless steel kickplate and stylish handles complete the look.
Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 4.8 cu ft. interior. Two adjustable dividers allow for flexibility in storage, while the removable basket provides additional storage options. Additionally, removable drawers provide versatility and easy cleaning of the unit’s interior. The LED light makes it easy to view stored contents when loading or unloading each drawer.
ADRD24 2-drawer refrigerator offers additional features ensure efficiency and ease of use. These include temperature and open drawer alarms. The digital thermostat and display make it easy to manage the temperature. A temperature memory function helps to recover temperature settings in the event of a power loss, while Sabbath Mode disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. The ADRD24 is perfect for use in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards, and its ENERGY STAR certification assures efficient and environmentally friendly operation.
This model comes in three sizes: 15" - ADRD15, 18" - ADRD18 and 24" - ADRD24
This model also comes in 18" - ADRD18OS
- ENERGY STAR certified: Ensures unit runs efficiently with an environmentally friendly performance
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use
- ADA compliant: 32” height allows for installation within ADA-compliant spaces
- Panel-ready drawer fronts: Drawers can be customized with overlay panels sized (at 23.34" x 14.17" at 3/4" thick) to match or accent existing cabinetry
- Adjustable height: Unit can be raised to 34.25", with a taller kickplate included for a seamless look
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Stainless steel construction: Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction provides durability while maintaining an elegant look
- Indoor/Outdoor compatible: Durable, weatherproof construction designed to hold up to the elements
- Professional handles: Stainless steel handles add style to any setting
- Frost-free: No-frost operation for minimal user maintenance
- Interior lighting: Soft LED lighting makes for easy viewing of each drawer’s contents
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for seamless temperature management, with readout in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Digital display: Large display allows for easy readability and unit control
- Sliding basket: Removable basket included for additional storage convenience
- Drawer dividers: Two adjustable dividers provide flexibility when organizing the 4.8 cu.ft. interior
- Removable drawers: Allows for easy cleaning and organization within the interior of the unit
- Temperature alarm: Alarm alerts you if the unit’s temperature goes beyond recommended high and low temperature ranges
- Door alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the drawers are left open for more than five minutes
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Right-angle plug: Space-saving plug allows unit to sit flush against the wall
- Sealed back: Space-saving and makes for quick cleaning of the unit’s exterior
- Fan-forced cooling: Provides for efficient, even cooling of the entire unit
- Temperature memory: Unit will retain temperature settings after losing power
- Anti-slam drawers: Soft-close glides prevent drawers from slamming shut for additional durability and safety
- Anti-tip bracket: Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.88" (96 cm)|
|Capacity||4.8 cu.ft. (136 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Interior Drawers Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34 to 43ºF|
|Sound Level||34.3 dB|
|Interior Height 1||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||15.25" (39 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||8.0" (20 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||15.25" (39 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.5" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide 2-Drawer Refrigerator Panel Ready ADA Compliant ADRD24