SUMMIT 24" Wide 2-Drawer Outdoor Stainless Steel All-Refrigerator - SPR627OS2D
SUMMIT 24" Wide 2-Drawer Outdoor Stainless Steel All-Refrigerator - SPR627OS2D
2-Drawer All-Refrigerator - Built-in capable for use in outdoor kitchens
SUMMIT's outdoor collection of stainless steel drawer refrigerators brings luxury style, quality construction, and user convenience to any outdoor kitchen. Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the SPR627OS2D can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The cabinet and drawers are constructed from weatherproof stainless steel, with sleek handles to complete the look.
An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter helps to protect the unit in the event of circuit breaks and the sealed back adds extra protection from the elements. We include an anti-tip bracket (installed by the user) for added safety. Two sliding drawers offer convenient storage inside the 3.4 cu.ft. auto defrost interior, with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution.
The drawers are fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Inside, a full-width sliding wire basket offers easy storage, while two adjustable dividers let you organize both the top and bottom drawer by separating the interior to accommodate a variety of items.
Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts.
~The SPR627OS2D can be used in home or commercial settings.~ This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471.
~For a matching frost-free freezer, see the SPFF51OS2D.~
- Weatherproof design: Designed and constructed for durable use in the outdoors
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel exterior: Cabinet and drawers are fully constructed from weatherproof stainless steel
- Two drawers: Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors
- Professional handles: Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Open drawer alarm: Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute
- Temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Sabbath Mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- Stainless steel kick plate: Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding in the outdoors
- Sealed back: No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors and easier cleanup
- Drawer dividers: Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors
- Sliding basket: Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Anti-tip bracket: Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.38" (100 cm)|
|Capacity||3.4 cu.ft. (96 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||111.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Drawers Qty||2|
|Interior Height 1||9.25" (23 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||10.0" (25 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.0" (10 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Got A Question?
Got A Question?
Click Here to ask us a question.
We're excited to let you know that Shop Pay gives you more ways to buy now and pay later. There are no late or hidden fees, and you'll never pay more than you agreed up front. You can check your balance in the Shop App any time.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to support carbon removal projects at no extra cost.
*Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: [affirm.com/lenders](http://affirm.com/lenders). Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers [affirm.com/licenses](http://www.affirm.com/licenses).
Free Shipping -
Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
If you have any questions about your shipping time, please contact us at
General Shipping Policy -
A confirmation e-mail will be sent as soon as you place your order. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for shipping. If your item is on back-order or unavailable, then we will void the pre-authorization, and contact you via e-mail. If your item is available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Order Shipment –
If your order is in stock, we will process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order shipping from the supplier to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 3 business days your order, feel free to contact us .
Free Shipping - Free curb-side shipping for eligible products available for deliveries within the continental United States. Curb-side delivery indicates outside delivery only. To arrange inside delivery, please contact customer service 360-773-2422. There is an additional fee for Threshold & White Glove Delivery. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping fees outside of the lower 48 United States are determined based on destination, product weight and dimensions and other factors not listed here. No adjustments can be made on prior purchases. Terms and conditions may change without notice. Refer to product page for the latest product shipping information.
Wine Refrigerators, Furniture and Other Heavy Items
Items with a noted separate shipping charge, such as heavy items, wine cellars, nitrogen systems, and over-sized items cannot be shipped using express delivery methods.
Notes Concerning Heavy Items:
- Customers ordering heavy items (such as large wine refrigerators, furniture, or wine racks) will be contacted to setup delivery when the unit has reached your local distribution center
- Shipments of heavy items across the country take approx. 5-10 days, outside 14-18 days.
- Please feel free to contact our shipping companies if you have not heard from your shipper in the allotted time frame. When contacting the shipping company, please reference your shipment tracking code.
For heavy items, you may need to arrange for professional movers to relocate your purchase from curb-side to the inside your home/business. UPS, FED-EX, USPS, LTL freight companies will not bring your shipment inside. Contact us if you need assistance. Threshold and White Glove Delivery can be arranged through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check with us to see if special delivery services are available for your purchase.
Track Your Order -
Within 24 hours of your order shipping, you will receive an email with the tracking number on it. If you do not receive an email please contact us at email@example.com.
We are here to assist you in any way we can. If you experience any of the following, please contact us right away at 360-773-2422.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage to the box, DO NOT accept delivery. Contact us immediately at 360-773-2422.
Cancellations & Refunds -
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Please refer to our return policy for more information.
Buyer's Remorse & Other Requests for Returns (Not Including Damaged Product Returns)
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Some manufacturers may accept returns for items within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. Please refer to the specific manufacturer's return policy below.
Items must be returned in new condition which includes being unused and in original packaging. There is a 15% - 25% restocking fee per item returned. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Qualified returns must be - Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% to 25% restocking fee pursuant to the manufacturers policy.
- Return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- There is a 5% administrative fee that will be deducted from the refund. Fee applies only to the purchase prices (excludeds taxes and warranty.)
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Free Shipping does not include return shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
- Products that have been installed
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted to
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
**We strive to keep all information current, however policies may change without notice.**
The Industry's Largest Selection of Outdoor Refrigeration
Transform your backyard into a full-service kitchen the industry's most extensive collection of built-in undercounter outdoor refrigerators, freezers, and kegerators, and icemakers. Our weatherproof selection brings safe and stylish food service to any home or commercial setting.
What Should You Look For?
Nothing is more important than knowing the exact measurement of the space in which you will be placing your new appliance. Once you have these measurement, you will need to consider the following things:
- Build-in units - Designed to slide snugly in between kitchen cabinets. These types of units need to have the exhaust vent in the front of the appliance where the air can escape easily.
- Freestanding units - Designed to stand alone under the countertop. Compressor coils are on the back of the unit. Rear coils must maintain adequate air flow, so you'll need to keep several inches of free space behind and around the sides. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for specific requirements of the appliance you are interested in. You may also want to know if the unit has adjustable feet. This may come in handy if you want to raise the unit.
- ADA Compliant units - Designed to meet ADA height and government guidelines in public accommodations, commercial establishments, and assisted living facilities. These models are available for built-in and freestanding installation. The units are typically 4” to 6” shorter than a standard 36” kitchen countertop.
- Door Clearance - The measurement that is required for the right or the left door with or without handles to be from adjacent cabinet walls so they can be opened 90°. Refer to the Owner’s Manual Installation Guide.
Where Are You Going To Put It?
To choose the right appliance, you must find one that meets the needs of that space. Outdoor kitchen. Basement wine cellar. Indoor kitchen. Residential or commercial establishment. Institutional establishment. Be sure to look for your specific location requirements when you’re reading through the features of an appliance.
What Features Are Important To You?
Here’s a list of features that may be important to you:
General Features -
- Installation - (built-in, free standing, outdoor, commercial)
- Appearance (stainless steel, panel-ready, black, white, etc.)
- Type of shelves - (metal, wood, flat, grated)
- Number of shelves
- Removable shelves
- Reversible door
- Type of door - (glass-front, solid-front, panel-ready-front, drawer-style)
- Digital display
- Security lock & key
- LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Noise level (dB)
- Location of exhaust venting
Then look at the appliance specific features:
Wine Cooler -
- The number of temperature zones (single zone, dual zone, etc.)
- Temperature range - not all wines store at the same temperature
- Appliance’s ability to store wine long term
- Bottle capacity
- Bottle size requirements
- UV filtered glass door
- Compressor cooling
- Number and style of kegs
- Number of faucets
- Essential components
- Conversion kits
- Cleaning kits and requirements
Refrigerators & Refrigerator-Freezer Combination -
- Use - (food & beverage, beverage only, produce only)
- Temperature range - Beverage refrigerators are typically colder than a standard fridge
- Ice cube maker - (with or without drain)
- Interior lighting
What Storage Capacity Do You Need?
What do you like to drink? Are you going to store food?
There are several different fridge sizes on the market, each one with its own storage capacity. What do you like to drink? Soda from a can? Craft beer from a bottle? What does your family like to drink? Do you collect or store wine? How large is your collection? Do you want to add to it over time? In short, consider your current collection and anticipate your needs for the future—from there, you will figure out the right fit.