SUMMIT Dual Zone Wine Cooler SWC1875BCSS is a built-in capable two-zone wine cellar designed to store up to 118 bottles.
SUMMIT Two Door Dual Zone Wine Cooler sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the SWC1875BCSS features a front-breathing system for built-in installation and a fully finished stainless steel wrapped to cabinet to also allow freestanding use.
The Two Door Dual Zone Wine Cooler two separate temperature zones include their own reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door, with pro style handles and front locks for added security. A stainless steel kickplate completes the professional look. Inside, the SWC1875BCSS includes 14 slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles.
White and sparkling wine is best stored in the upper compartment, with reds preserved at a warmer temperature below. Store up to 118 standard 750ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 118 wider Burgundy style bottles (generally used for Chardonnay or Pinot Noir). If storing champagne, the top shelf can hold 8 bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and efficient display and the digital thermostat ensures easy and intuitive temperature management.
The temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit for added convenience. With its user-friendly features and elegant design, the SWC1875BCSS is the perfect way to keep your collection stored and displayed at its best.
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing unit can be integrated into your cabinetry; 1/4" of space required around sides and top
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: Exterior features 304 grade stainless steel for true luxury built to last
- Large capacity: Stores up to 118 bottles of standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles
- Two temperature zones: Chill white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below
- Two reversible glass doors: Elegant tint with user-reversible convenience and stainless steel trim
- Digital thermostat: Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock secures both sections
- Recessed LED lighting: Attractive and energy efficient illumination for your collection
- Slide-out wooden shelving: 14 easy gliding shelves
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Professional handles: Sturdy chrome handles add a professional look
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Stainless steel kickplate: An added touch of elegance
- Temperature range: 40ºF to 72ºF; Upper zone is ideal for white and sparkling wine served at a cooler temperature; Lower compartment is better suited for holding reds at a warmer temperature
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||69.63" (177 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.75" (114 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||285.0 lbs. (95 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.07 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41°F to 55°F (upper zone); 55°F to 72°F (lower zone)|
|Interior Height 2||31.0" (79 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||20.0" (51 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||17.5" (44 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Stainless Steel Two Door Dual Zone Wine Cooler 118 Bottle Capacity - SWC1875BCSS