SUMMIT Kegerator True frost-free forced air cooling for optimum performance.
Summit's Kegerator collection of built-in beer dispensers offers a stunning combination of user-convenience, quality storage, and luxury design. The SBC677BIIF is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half keg. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use.
This Kegerator model comes with a black cabinet and panel-ready door designed to accept full overlay panels for a custom look. We include a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service. Inside, the SBC677BIIF utilizes full frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. The digital control panel lets you manage the temperature between 32º and 50º to best accommodate a variety of brews. The stainless steel floor helps to protect the unit when loading and unloading heavy kegs, while an attractive and efficient LED light offers added convenience inside. This unit can be converted to a standard all-refrigerator in just a few easy steps. Two adjustable glass shelves are included for flexible storage.
This unit comes with all the tapping equipment needed to serve smooth drafts. Accessories include a draft arm, CO2 cylinder and regulator, American Sankey tap, and a cleaning kit to keep your kegerator functioning at its best. The tap features an innovative "cold pipe" design that keeps beer chilled when it reaches the draft tower, saving users from having to discard the initial output while also reducing the amount of foam with each tap. With its user-friendly design and attractive presentation, the SBC677BIIF is the perfect piece for any home bar.
- Full-sized beer dispenser: The large interior can accept a full half barrel keg
- Built-in capable: The front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Frost-free operation: The no-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Panel-ready door: An integrated stainless steel door frame allows you to mount a panel over the front for a custom look that blends into your own cabinetry design. Handle not included (panel size: 23 7/16" W x 30 1/4" H and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management for optimum beer storage
- Complete tap kit: Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, dual Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Chilled tap system: Unique "cold pipe" addition ensures beer stays cold inside the tap tower, reducing the: amount of foam keeping every pour at its best
- The stainless steel drip tray: Two-piece drip tray included helping catch spills
- Convertible to a refrigerator: Includes two adjustable glass shelves for alternate storage
- Stainless steel guard rail: Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- LED lighting: Interior LED lighting offers an efficient and attractive view
- Right angle plug: The design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design
|Height of Cabinet||34.5" (88 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||26.63" (68 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||48.25" (123 cm)|
|Capacity||6.5 cu.ft. (184 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||111.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Height with Tap||50.0" (127 cm)|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.2 oz.|
|High Side PSI||277.0|
|Low Side PSI||103.0|
|Inter Height||27.75" (70 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.25" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth||24.25" (62 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.25" (49 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||9.75" (25 cm)|
|Temperature Range||32º to 50ºF|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Kegerator Panel-Ready Door "Cold Pipe" Single Tap System SBC677BIIF