SUMMIT Kegerator Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature.
Summit Kegerator Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. The SBC635MBISSHVTWIN is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half barrel keg or two 1/6 barrels to best accommodate all tastes. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek handle for a modern look.
The Kegerator surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your undercounter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Our American Sankey dual tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs. For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI Series.
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4". For more information, see the user manual
- Dual tap system - Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs
- Tap Kit - Includes a regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped door - Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle - Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33º and 50ºF to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function - Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant - Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth||25.88" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.5" (121 cm)|
|Capacity||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.13 oz.|
|High Side PSI||250.0|
|Low Side PSI||110.0|
|Inter Height||28.0" (71 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||8.25" (21 cm)|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||33º to 50º F|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Wide Kegerator Dual Tap Deep Chill Function SBC635MBISSHVTWIN