Kegerator 32 inch height allows installation under lower counters following ADA guidelines.
Summit Commercial Kegerator brings unique appliance choices to ADA compliant settings with a new line of commercial beer dispensers made in Europe. Sized at 32 inches high, the SBC56GBINKCSSADA is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the stainless steel wrapped cabinet also enables freestanding use.
This Kegerator unit features a double-panel tempered glass door for a full display of the interior. A factory-installed lock is conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security and a curved towel bar style handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look. We include a guard rail (ships uninstalled) and a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
The SBC56GBINKCSSADA does not include any tapping equipment, allowing "do-it-yourselfers" to customize their draft system. Inside, the SBC56GBINKCSSADA is designed to hold two 1/6 (sixtel) kegs or one tall quarter keg (note: interior does not accommodate a standard half barrel). Automatic defrost ensures easy user maintenance, with a seamless interior for easier cleaning. The stainless steel floor offers added durability when loading kegs.
This unit includes an interior light with an on/off rocker switch and a dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management. A CO2 tank bracket is located inside, allowing you to keep the tank inside and save on exterior depth. The SBC56GBINKCSSADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. Additional ADA compliant kegerator choices are available with panel-ready or glass doors. Browse our complete line for more choices.
- ADA compliant height: Sized at 32 inches high (32.25 to hinge cap) for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 for use in foodservice settings
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Tap kit not included: Install your own tapping equipment to create a customized beer cooler
- Designed for 1/6 kegs: Interior can store up to two sixtel kegs
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet: Exterior features a wrapped stainless steel finish for lasting durability in busy commercial settings
- Professional handle: Curved towel bar style handle in brushed stainless steel
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Adjustable thermostat: Interior dial thermostat ensures easy temperature management
- Automatic defrost: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Stainless steel drip tray: Removable two-piece drip tray included for added convenience
- Stainless steel guard rail: Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- Interior light: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Interior CO2 holder: Bracket is installed inside, allowing you to save on depth by keeping the tank behind your kegs
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Factory reversible door: Unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, add option LHD upon order
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.5" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.5" (113 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.67 oz.|
|High Side PSI||124.0|
|Low Side PSI||30.0|
|Inter Height||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||18.0" (46 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Temperature Range||34º to 43ºF|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE:This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM:FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE:FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD:FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE:There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES:This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit 24" Kegerator Built-In Commercial Stainless Steel ADA Compliant SBC56GBINKCSSADA