Make a statement under the counter with Summit's exclusive collection of boldly colored refrigerators and matching freezers.
Choose from four colored door options: saffron gold, emerald green, cobalt blue, and lavender.
Model ALFZ53 Colored Door Series is a 24" wide freezer sized at just 32" high for easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing cooling system allows built-in use, while the fully-finished black cabinet also enables freestanding applications. The door comes in a four color choices, with a sleek horizontally mounted stainless steel handle and matching stainless steel kickplate to complete the unique look. Inside, this model utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look.
The digital thermostat (located in the kickplate) makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. Three adjustable chrome shelves can be set at five different positions to best accommodate your storage needs. An open door alarm and high temperature alarm audibly warn if stored items are being exposed. An optional Sabbath mode setting lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
Additional features include a factory-installed lock for optional security, user-reversible door swing to best fit your space, right angle plug to save on depth, and sealed rear to ensure easier cleaning. The ALFZ53 colored-door all-freezer can be paired with the AL54 colored-door all-refrigerator to create a matching undercounter ADA compliant set. Colors are available, including saffron yellow, emerald green, cobalt blue, and lavender. This model also comes in a stainless steel door - ALFZ53 Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Frost-free operation: No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Colored-door: Bright colored-door finish with a slight gloss to elevate your undercounter space
- Choice of colored-door: Saffron gold, cobalt blue, emerald green and lavender purple.
- Professional handle: Brushed stainless steel handle with a thin 14mm diameter is mounted horizontally across the door for a sleek look
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Adjustable shelves: Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Stainless steel kickplate: Added touch of style to complement the handle and complete the look
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with the AL54 for a matching side-by-side set under lower ADA compliant counters
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.63" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.13" (61 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||3.7 cu.ft. (105 L)|
|Door||Yellow, Blue, Green or Purple|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||92.0 lbs. (42 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||106.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||18.75" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth||15.5" (39 cm)|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.31 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||18.75" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.5" (11 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-11°F to 11°F|
|Sound Level||33.7 dB|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.