Reach-in design and factory-installed dolly provide user flexibility and portability.
Summit Commercial's Beverage Refrigerator line of mini reach-in refrigerators brings versatile convenience to new dining setups, with stainless steel construction for lasting durability and factory-installed dollys to ensure easy portability. The SCR610BLRI comes in an easy-fitting 24" footprint, with a front-breathing design that can be built-in under counters or used freestanding.
The Beverage Refrigerator reversible double pane tempered glass door includes a professional handle and a factory-installed lock, with stainless steel door trim to help highlight stored products. This unit comes pre-installed on a dolly with four 3" casters for easy mobility, perfect for restaurants and bars.
The dolly can also be removed and reattached as needed. A digital thermostat is located in the kickplate for easy temperature management. Inside, the SCR610BLRI utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation with an internal fan to ensure even temperature distribution. Its reach-in design allows convenient user access to the interior, with three adjustable U-shaped steel tray holders that can be rearranged on cantilevered clips to accommodate a variety of sizes.
This unit comes with three aluminum half-sheet pans, ideal for storing beverages and other sealed items. Three chrome shelves are also included for user convenience. Recessed LED lighting offers the perfect display conditions inside the durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel interior. High temperature and open door alarms offer added protection. The SCR610BLRI is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator.
~Its reach-in design makes it a great choice for bringing flexible, portable, and convenient beverage storage to commercial settings.~
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Reach-in design: Unique design makes it easy for busy wait staff to access stored contents
- Convertible use: Ships on a dolly for easy mobility, but can be removed and installed under cabinets as a built-in refrigerator as needed
- Factory-installed dolly: Unit ships on a dolly with four 3" high casters (rear two are locking) to allow easier mobility between the kitchen and dining area
- Heavy-duty tray holders: Includes three adjustable U-shaped tray holders for strong support of interior trays and sheet pans
- Half-sheet aluminum pans: Three adjustable half-sheet pans make loading and unloading contents easy: Extra shelves for alternate storage as needed
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator
- Double pane tempered glass door: Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers a full display of stored items
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Digital thermostat: Intuitive digital controls ensure easy temperature management
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Recessed LED lighting: Efficient and attractive lighting illuminates stored products
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- High temperature alarm: Alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of suggested range
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Fan-forced cooling: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||37.38" (95 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.38" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.5" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lbs. (57 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Shelf Type||Aluminum Sheet Pans & Chrome Shelves|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Sound Level||37.4 dB|
|Interior Height||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.38" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.38" (49 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.63" (12 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" Beverage Refrigerator with Dolly Reach-In SCR610BLRI