SUMMIT All-Refrigerator Reach-in design and factory-installed dolly provide user flexibility and portability.
Summit Commercial's All-Refrigerator line of mini reach-in refrigerators brings versatile convenience to new dining setups, with stainless steel construction for lasting durability and factory-installed dollys to ensure easy portability. The FFAR121SSRI is a front-opening all-refrigerator sized with a 24" footprint. It features a generous 10 cu.ft. capacity inside the automatic defrost interior.
The All-Refrigerator exterior comes in a stainless steel finish with a user-reversible door and stainless steel handle. This unit comes pre-installed on a dolly with four 3" casters for easy mobility, perfect for restaurants and bars. The dolly can also be removed and reattached as needed. A factory-installed lock offers added security and the sealed back makes the unit easy to clean.
This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug. The front-breathing system and fully finished cabinet allow for convenient freestanding use. Inside, the FFAR121SSRI features stainless steel construction on the walls, floor, and inner door liner. Its reach-in design allows convenient user access to the interior, with six adjustable U-shaped steel tray holders that can be rearranged on cantilevered clips to accommodate a variety of sizes.
This unit comes with six aluminum half-sheet pans, ideal for storing beverages and other sealed items. Six chrome shelves are also included for user convenience. LED lighting offers an efficient view. A digital thermostat is installed in the unit's kickplate with settings to view in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
This unit includes an open door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute. The FFAR121SSRI is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings. Its reach-in design makes it a great choice for bringing flexible, portable, and convenient beverage storage to commercial settings.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- Reach-in design: Unique design makes it easy for busy wait staff to access stored contents
- Convertible use: Ships on a dolly for easy mobility, but can be removed and serve as a freestanding refrigerator as needed
- Factory-installed dolly: Unit ships on a dolly with four 3" high casters (rear two are locking) to allow easier mobility between the kitchen and dining area
- Heavy-duty tray holders: Includes six adjustable U-shaped tray holders for strong support of interior trays and sheet pans
- Half-sheet aluminum pans: Six adjustable half-sheet pans make loading and unloading contents easy
- Six adjustable chrome shelves: Extra shelves for alternate storage as needed
- Stainless steel exterior: Door, cabinet, and kick plate feature complete stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- Stainless steel interior: Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
- LED lighting: Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sealed back: Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
- Front-breathing system: Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||61.75" (157 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||22.75" (58 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.63" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.0" (114 cm)|
|Capacity||10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||170.0 lbs. (77 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||170.0 lbs. (79 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Shelf Type||Aluminum Sheet Pans & Chrome Shelves|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Temperature Range||2º to 6ºC|
|Interior Height||50.25" (128 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||4.5" (11 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.5" (11 cm)|
California residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" All-Refrigerator Stainless Steel with Dolly FFAR121SSRI