SUMMIT All-Refrigerator Employees and Management alike will enjoy this, great for snacks, your favorite beverages, lunches or extra adult beverages and mixers with Speed Rail.
Meets NSF-7 commercial standards, with Speed Rail included for storing and displaying bar essentials
Summit All-Refrigerator offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for commercial use, with fully featured interiors designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The FF7BKBISSTBADASR is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint.
The All-Refrigerator front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model has a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel completes the professional look.
For added commercial convenience, we include our 18" wide single-tier Speed Rail for easy storage and display of your bar favorites, such as mixers, liquors, cups, and other essentials. Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability in an easy-cleaning design. The hook-style back allows for quick installation, while allowing users to remove and reposition it to best meet their needs.
Two velcro strips affixed to the back assure a tight, secure fit for added safety. Inside, the FF7BKBISSTBADASR utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space.
This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
The FF7BKBISSTBADASR is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments such as bars, coffee shops, and similar environments seeking dependable refrigeration in a stylish design. Additional models with an included Speed Rail are available, including a model designed for freestanding use (see the FF7BKSSTBSR) and an outdoor-approved model (see the SPR7BOSSTSR).
~NOTE: This unit is designed for commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.~
- ADA compliant: 32 inch height fits under standard ADA counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Slim under counter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 c.f. capacity
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Speed Rail included: Made in the USA, the removable SpeedRail allows you to store and display bar essentials on the refrigerator door for easy access by bartenders or waitstaff
- 304 grade stainless steel construction (Speed Rail): Quality construction built to last
- Hook-style back (Speed Rail): Designed for easy placement over a door front, while allowing users to remove and reposition as needed
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable construction in a professional finish
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Deep shelf space: Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial controls located inside for simple and intuitive temperature management
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Hidden evaporator: Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.25" (82 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.75" (63 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.5" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||150.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Interior Height||26.25" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||21.0" (53 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.5" (14 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 24" All-Refrigerator ADA Compliant Speed Rail FF7BKBISSTBADASR