SUMMIT 22" Wide All-Freezer Made in North America with a full 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity, more than virtually any freezer of its size.
Summit's 22" Wide All-Freezer selection of North American refrigeration includes the largest capacity all-freezer in a counter height size. Model FS605SSVH is a freestanding residential upright freezer with a full 5 cu.ft. interior capacity. Two fixed wire shelves feature built-in cooling coils to ensure stored items are stored under the right temperature conditions.
SUMMIT 22" Wide All-Freezer Three door racks offer additional storage convenience. This unit utilizes a static manual defrost system and unobtrusive technology with our simple and intuitive dial temperature controls. The FS605SSVH comes with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek vertically mounted handle with a thin 14mm diameter, a popular to style to match many cabinets.
The cabinet is a textured white finish. This unit has a non-reversible right hand door swing. With its generous storage capacity and easy-fitting size, the FS605SSVH is the perfect solution for adding extra frozen storage to shared spaces, laundry rooms, second kitchens, offices, and other settings.
- Upright all-freezer: Made in North America and designed for residential applications
- Full 5 cu.ft. capacity: Generously sized interior offers more storage space than any freezer in this size class
- Slim counter height dimensions: Just 22 inches wide for easy placement in any small location, including laundry rooms, offices, second kitchens, & more
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design offers a professional look to elevate your space
- Professional stainless steel handle: Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for efficiency and improved performance
- Fixed wire shelves: Two interior shelves with built-in cooling coils to ensure proper cold storage for your items
- Door shelves: Three racks for added storage options
- Dial thermostat: Simple and intuitive analog controls located inside for easy temperature management
- Quiet operation: Runs at under 33 dB for a quiet performance in any setting
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Leveling legs: Front adjustable feet let you ensure a clean fit on uneven surfaces
- Right hand door swing: Note: this door is not reversible
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.13" (84 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||33.63" (85 cm)|
|Width||21.38" (54 cm)|
|Depth||25.75" (65 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||44.5" (113 cm)|
|Capacity||5.04 cu.ft. (143 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||29.5" (75 cm)|
|Interior Width||18.63" (47 cm)|
|Interior Depth||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.94 oz.|
|Compressor Step Height||7.5" (19 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||18.63" (47 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.0" (10 cm)|
|Sound Level||32.8 dB|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 22" Wide All-Freezer FS605SSVH