All-Refrigerator Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards, with a versatile design for built-in or freestanding use.
Pair with the SCF505SSTBADA all-freezer to create a matching set .
Summit Commercial All-Refrigerator manufactures a variety of refrigerator and freezer choices for smaller foodservice spaces, with slim-fitting options for undercounter use. Model SCR504SSTBADA is a commercial all-refrigerator sized at just under 21" wide and 32" high for installation under lower ADA compliant counters. Its front-breathing design and fully finished cabinet allow built-in or freestanding use for versatile placement. This model has a textured white cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped reversible door with a pro style towel bar handle.
The All-Refrigerator has a factory-installed lock is located towards the top of the door, ensuring more comfortable access behind the bar. Easy digital controls are located in the kickplate. The temperature can be managed in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Inside, this refrigerator includes adjustable wire shelves, automatic LED lighting, and an internal fan to help ensure even cooling throughout the 3.32 cu.ft. interior. Audible open door and high/low temperature alarms help ensure stored contents are properly cooled. These alarms can also be disabled if preferred.
The SCR504SSTBADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and features hydrocarbon refrigerant for a greener cooling system that meets CARB regulations. *To create a matching set, pair with the SCF505SSTBADA all-freezer.* Additional commercial refrigeration choices are available in more sizes and sizes. Browse the full Summit lineup for shallow depth back bar coolers, commercial wine cellars, icemakers, reach-in refrigeration, and much more.
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for commercial use
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offer an easier grip and attractive style
- Factory-installed lock: Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Adjustable digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy & institutive temperature management, with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable wire shelves: Four wire shelves provide optimal storage and improved air circulation in the 3.32 cu. ft. interior
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance
- Temperature alarms: User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord offers a tighter fit in wall sockets
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system
- Flat door liner: Allows for the interior to accept deeper trays
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Reversible stainless steel door: User-reversible stainless steel door for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Interior light: Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Matching all-freezer: This unit can be paired with the SCF505SSTBADA all-freezer for a complete set
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be freestanding
- Access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||31.75" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||40.25" (102 cm)|
|Capacity||3.32 cu.ft. (94 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||69.0 lbs. (31 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||2 to 8°C|
|Interior Height||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||6.25" (16 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.25" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 21" Wide All-Refrigerator Built-In Commercial ADA Compliant SCR504SSTBADA