Beverage Refrigerator Made in North America with a stainless steel interior, Ideal for coffee shops, convenience & grocery stores, and similar commercial environments.
Summit Commercial's line of beverage refrigerators is designed for durable service and convenient use in an attractive presentation. Made in North America, the SCR1104RH is an upright beverage center conveniently sized with a slim 19.5 inch width. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings and is designed for freestanding use.
The Beverage Refrigerator double pane tempered glass door provides a full view of storage all the way down to the floor, with an aluminum trim for added style. The door comes with a right-hand door swing and features a self-closing design to help protect stored items in commercial settings where customers may not take the time to ensure a tight seal. The stainless steel cabinet and kickplate afford added durability, while the factory-installed curved, black door handle completes the look.
Four leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces. Inside, the interior is fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanability and long-lasting durability. LED lighting on each side and the backlit header panel above the door illuminate the interior, creating an inviting view to help increase impulse sales. While the lighting is designed for a continuous presentation, users can turn it off with the rocker switch located on the ceiling inside the unit.
Cantilevered shelving allows users to adjust the six plastic perforated shelves to virtually any position to accommodate a variety of sizes, with a removable half shelf at the bottom of the unit for added storage as needed. For easy temperature management, the SCR1104RH is equipped with a digital thermostat located in the kickplate. A commercial-grade compressor with powerful fan-forced cooling provides excellent temperature stability with rapid recovery after door openings, perfect for keeping the 9.9 cu.ft. interior cooled from top to bottom.
Automatic defrost operation means reduced maintenance for user convenience. Additional features include a high/low temperature alarm that provides an audible warning if the interior temperature goes out of range, and the Energy-Saving Mode to limit the length of operation time for the fan, compressor, and interior lighting, helping to save users energy consumption and costs.
With its large capacity storage and durable interior, the SCR1104RH is ideal for coffee shops, convenience & grocery stores, and similar commercial environments seeking reliable cooling in a durable, slim-fitting design. For this unit with a left-hand door swing, see model SCR1105LH.
- Commercially listed: ETL-S listed to NSF standards and approved to UL-471 electrical standard for commercial use
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat-safe glass door offers full display all the way down to the floor
- Stainless steel interior: Walls are constructed from stainless steel for added durability and easy cleanup
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- LED lighting: LED lighting on both sides and backlit header panel illuminate the interior for easy viewing
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Large capacity: Generous 9.9 cu.ft. interior provides users with spacious storage
- Cantilevered shelving: Adjustable shelving accommodates virtually any size with convenient cantilevered system
- 7 plastic, perforated shelves: Six adjustable full and one removable half shelf accommodate a variety of sizes inside the 9.9 cu.ft. interior
- High/low temperature alarm: High/low temperature alarm warns of fluctuations outside the specified temperature range
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling: Commercial grade compressor with internal fan-forced cooling ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom with rapid recovery from door openings
- Energy-Saving Mode: Limits operation time for fan, compressor, and interior lighting for savings on energy use and costs
- On/off rocker switch: Easily allows users to manage the interior lighting to best meet their needs
- Factory-installed handle: Pre-installed sturdy, curved handle in black
- Right-hand door swing: This unit comes with a right-hand door swing. For a left-hand door swing, see model SCR1105LH
- Fully finished stainless steel cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- CARB compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||71.75" (182 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||72.5" (184 cm)|
|Width||19.5" (50 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||26.0" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||41.5" (105 cm)|
|Capacity||9.9 cu.ft. (280 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||165.0 lbs. (75 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||175.0 lbs. (79 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||245.0|
|Low Side PSI||130.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36°F to 43°F|
|Interior Height||57.0" (145 cm)|
|Interior Width||16.38" (42 cm)|
|Interior Depth||15.0" (38 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.38" (42 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||9.0" (23 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.