The All-Freezer FS407LW General purpose healthcare applications, with a manual defrost system to reach lower temperatures.
This All-Freezer FS407LW unit is intended for use in healthcare, medical, life science, and laboratory settings, and is not intended for residential applications.
This All-Freezer FS407LW Designed for general purpose healthcare applications, with a manual defrost system to reach lower temperatures.
Accucold's general purpose freezer series includes conveniently sized options for a variety of storage applications in healthcare facilities. Sized just under 20" wide, the FS407LW is a counter height all-freezer designed for freestanding use. It features a white exterior with a user-reversible door swing.
A factory-installed lock is located towards the top of the door, making it easier to secure and access as needed. Two keys are included. Inside, the FS407LW utilizes an efficient manual defrost system to reach temperatures as low as -20ºC.
Four pull-out drawers with clear fronts offer convenient storage while protecting stored contents from being exposed to room temperature when the door is open. The adjustable dial thermostat is located in the rear of the model to help prevent unsupervised temperature changes.
The FS407LW can be paired with the matching FF511L all-refrigerator. For a similarly sized unit designed for built-in use under ADA compliant counters, see the ADA305AF.
- General purpose healthcare design: Low temperature manual defrost freezer for use in healthcare, life science, and other institutional facilities
- Slim 20" width: 2.8 capacity inside a slim footprint
- -20ºC capable: Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Factory installed lock: Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Manual defrost: Efficient performance with more reliable temperature stability
- Basket shelves: Four slide-out baskets offer convenient storage, with plastic fronts to help protect contents from warmer air when the door is opened
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Adjustable thermostat: Rear mounted dial control to prevent accidental adjustments
- Flat door liner: Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with FF511L all-refrigerator for a complete matching set
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- CARB compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||19.25" (49 cm)|
|Depth||21.38" (54 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.5" (100 cm)|
|Capacity||2.8 cu.ft. (79 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||57.0 lbs. (26 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||80.0 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||26.38" (67 cm)|
|Interior Width||14.0" (36 cm)|
|Interior Depth||16.75" (43 cm)|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.23 oz.|
|High Side PSI||125.0|
|Low Side PSI||68.0|
|Temperature Range||-10 to -20°C|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.