SUMMIT All-Freezer slim-fitting ADA compliant undercounter freezer ideal for providing extra storage to small-spaced residential settings.
Summit Appliance All-Freezer offers a quality selection of 20" wide built-in undercounter all-freezers designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience. The ALFZ36 is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured white cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance.
The All-Freezer user-reversible door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a handle included for added convenience. This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A digital thermostat, located in the kickplate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Inside, the ALFZ36 features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents. Static manual defrost operation provides efficient cooling inside the 2.68 cu.ft. interior.
Three adjustable wire shelves offer optimal storage options for large and small items, while three removable door racks accommodate additional storage as needed. The user-set high and low temperature alarms provide added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint, while the open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar over one minute for added peace-of-mind.
These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs. Sized at just 20" wide, the ALFZ36 is the perfect addition for space-challenged spaces seeking dependable freezer options in a durable design. For a complete set, pair this unit with the matching ALR46W all-refrigerator. Additional choices are available in stainless steel and panel-ready exterior finishes.
- ADA compliant design: 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Adjustable thermostat: Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Door shelves: Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
- Adjustable shelves: Three adjustable wire shelves for optimal storage in 2.68 cu. ft. interior
- Reversible door; User-reversible door swing for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- 3" thick door: Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does not open in its own radius. If installing this refrigerator against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- Temperature alarms: User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: More temperature stability with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- Matching all-refrigerator: This unit can be paired with the ALR46W all-refrigerator for a complete set
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||31.75" (81 cm)|
|Height to Hinge Cap||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||19.75" (50 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||20.25" (51 cm)|
|Depth||22.5" (57 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||24.38" (62 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||40.25" (102 cm)|
|Capacity||2.68 cu.ft. (76 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||90.0 lbs. (41 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Interior Height||23.75" (60 cm)|
|Interior Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.0" (43 cm)|
|Full Door Shelves||3|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.83 oz.|
|High Side PSI||180.0|
|Low Side PSI||80.0|
|Compressor Step Height||5.75" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||14.5" (37 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.0" (15 cm)|
|Temperature Range||-13 to 5ºF|
|Sound Level||33.1 dB|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 20" Wide All-Freezer Built-In ADA Compliant ALFZ36