Summit outdoor beverage refrigerator features a versatile design and a Panel-ready door trim lets you customize the unit to best match your setting.
Summit's Beverage Refrigerator line of built-in undercounter outdoor appliances includes slim-fitting display beverage refrigerators designed for optimum storage and product presentation. The SPR488BOSCSSPNR outdoor beverage refrigerator features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards, but is also approved for residential use.
The Beverage Refrigerator sized with a slim 19 inch width and 17 3/4 inch shallow depth, it features a stainless steel wrapped cabinet with a sealed back for safe installation in the outdoors. The height can be adjusted between 33 7/8 and 34 1/2 inches to best suit your space. The double pane tempered glass door includes a panel-ready trim that lets you create a custom look to match or complement other cabinetry (panel dimensions: 18 3/4 inch W x 31 9/16 inch H at a minimum of 3/4 inches thick). Customers supply their own handle to best match their setting.
The space-saving right angle plug and integrated hinge offer added space savings, while the stainless steel kickplate completes the look. Inside, the SPR488BOSCSSPNR utilizes an internal fan to ensure the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom, while the automatic defrost system allows for minimal user maintenance. LED lighting allows full visibility of stored items in the jet black interior.
Three adjustable glass shelves with six positions provide optimal storage capacity inside the 3.1 cu. ft. interior. The dial thermostat, with seven temperature settings, is located in the upper-right corner for easy temperature management. The SPR488BOSCSSPNR can be installed indoors or outdoors and is designed for built-in or freestanding use.
~Additional panel-ready choices are available in 15 inch, 18 inch, and 24 inch wide fits. Browse our full selection to find the perfect fit.~
- Shallow depth: Unique 17 3/4" depth is ideal for home wet bars, island kitchens, and other applications with limited footprint space
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter
- Panel-ready door trim: Door frame can be customized with a custom overlay panel (panel frame dimensions: 31 9/16" H x 18 3/4" W at 3/4" minimum thickness)
- Weatherproof design: Approved for use in the outdoors, with a sealed exterior and double pane tempered glass door
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standard and meets UL-471 for use in commercial settings
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Cabinet features 304 grade stainless steel construction for added durability and a professional look
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable shelves: Three glass shelves with six positions for optimal storage and easy cleaning
- LED lighting: Automatically illuminates when the door is open for an attractive and energy efficient view
- Black interior finish: Allows for easy cleaning and organization within the interior of the unit
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat with seven temperature settings offers easy temperature management
- Versatile construction: Meets both residential and commercial standards
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability and added protection from the elements
- Right-angle plug: Provides flexibility in unit placement without needing added depth
- Factory installed lock: Door includes a lock and key for optional security. If planning to use the lock, be sure to include a 5/8" hole in the lower center of your custom panel
- Height adjustable: Four leveling legs allow you to adjust the height between 33 7/8" and 34 1/2" to best fit your undercounter space
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||33.88" (86 cm)|
|Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||34.75" (88 cm)|
|Capacity||3.13 cu.ft. (89 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||85.0 lbs. (39 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||118.0 lbs. (41 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||320.0|
|Low Side PSI||120.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34 to 50ºF|
|Sound Level||32.6 dB|
|Interior Height||29.0" (74 cm)|
|Interior Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Interior Depth||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||7.0" (18 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||16.0" (41 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||6.25" (16 cm)|
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 19" Wide Beverage Refrigerator Outdoor Panel-Ready Shallow Depth SPR488BOSCSSPNR