Summit 34 Bottle 18" Wide Built-In , ADA Compliant Wine Cellar SWC1840BADA
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style. The SWC1840BADA is a 32" high wine cellar designed for built-in or freestanding use under lower ADA compliant counters, with a unique 18" width. See matching Beverage Refrigerator SCR1841BADA
The wine cellars reversible glass door features an elegant stainless steel trim and professional handle, with a factory installed lock for added security. Inside, this auto defrost wine cellar can store up to 34 Bordeaux or Burgundy style bottles, with a slotted floor that can also accommodate champagne if needed.
The slide-out wooden shelves come in a jet black finish for a modern look. Recessed LED lighting offers an elegant view of the items, while the digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management. With its slim fit and convenient design, the SWC1840BADA makes an attractive addition to any room.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- ADA compliant: 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- 34 bottle capacity: Versatile interior can store up to 34 standard 750ml Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles
- Glass door with stainless steel trim: Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock: Keyed security on the door
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost
- Wooden shelves: 5 shelves offer the perfect storage for wine bottles in a classic wooden finish
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Professional handle: Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Flush back: Space saving design
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.38" (80 cm)|
|Width||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||39.75" (101 cm)|
|Capacity||3.3 cu.ft. (93 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||113.0 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Estimated Time to Ship||2 to 4 days|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||10.6 oz.|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Temperature Range||41º to 68ºF|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.