2-Drawer Outdoor All-Refrigerator with weatherproof construction in stainless steel ensures long-lasting use in outdoor kitchens, with a unique 18" width for an easy fit
Sized at just 18" wide and 32" high, model ADRD18OS a two-drawer outdoor all-refrigerator that can be built-in under ADA compliant counters or used freestanding. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out is designed to hold up to the elements in style. Soft close glides allow you to gently close each drawer with a light touch. The drawers can also be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design, while the stainless steel kickplate and stylish handles complete the look. This unit includes a right angle cord for a better fit. The sealed rear offers additional protection from outdoor elements.
Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 3.4 cu ft. interior. Each drawer includes a divider to make it easier to separate and organize your storage, with attractive and efficient LED lighting to illuminate the interior. Intuitive digital controls display a temperature readout switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius to best suit your preference. High/low temperature alarms audibly warn if the interior goes out of the recommended range. Additional features include an open drawer alarm, child lock to secure the controls, sabbath mode for optional observance, and eco-mode for energy savings.
Model ADRD18OS is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets DOE guidelines for residential use. Additional outdoor drawer refrigerators and freezers are available, including 15" and 24" wide choices
Summit manufactures one of the industry's most extensive and unique selections of outdoor refrigeration, with weatherproof choices designed to bring user convenience and lasting durability to outdoor kitchens. View all the outdoor appliances in our Outdoor Collection.
This model comes in three sizes: 15" - ADRD15, 18" - ADRD18 and 24" - ADRD24
- Outdoor design: Weatherproof construction designed for durable refrigeration in outdoor kitchens
- 18" wide drawer refrigerator: Two-drawer design in a unique 18" width ideal for undercounter spaces
- ADA compliant: 32” height allows for installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use
- Panel-ready drawer fronts: Drawers can be customized with overlay panels sized (at 14" H x 17.7" W at 3/4" thick) to match or accent existing cabinetry
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Stainless steel construction: Complete 304 grade stainless steel inside and out to ensure lasting durability with a luxurious look
- Professional handles: Stainless steel handles add style to any setting
- Frost-free: No-frost operation for minimal user maintenance
- Interior lighting: Soft LED lighting makes for easy viewing of each drawer’s contents
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for seamless temperature management, with readout in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Digital display: Large display allows for easy readability and unit control
- Temperature alarm: Alarm alerts you if the unit’s temperature goes beyond recommended high and low temperature ranges
- Open drawer alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the drawers are left open for more than five minutes
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Drawer dividers: Each drawer includes an adjustable divider to allow easier organization of your storage
- Holds tall bottles: Lower drawer has a 10.5" height to accommodate taller bottles as needed
- Right-angle plug: Space-saving plug allows unit to sit flush against the wall
- Sealed back: Ensures easier cleanup and a better fit with no exposed coils in the rear
- Fan-forced cooling: Provides for efficient, even cooling of the entire unit
- Soft-close drawers: Anti-slam drawers allow you to gently push to close
- Anti-tip bracket: Included bracket recommended for installation to help prevent tipping for added safety
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Depth||23.25" (59 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.0" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.0" (94 cm)|
|Capacity||3.4 cu.ft. (96 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||119.0 lbs. (54 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||150.0|
|Low Side PSI||50.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Interior Drawers Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||34 to 65°F|
|Interior Height 1||8.75" (22 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||17.5" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||5.75" (15 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.75" (32 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.75" (12 cm)|
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
2-Drawer Outdoor All-Refrigerator