Are You Thirsty? What About Hungry? This Beverage Refrigerator is perfectly-sized for a college dorm room. You will never again be without snacks or drinks!
Summit Beverage Refrigerator offers the industry's largest selection of 32" high ADA compliant appliances, with quality choices for built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces. The ALBV15 is a beverage center sized just under 15" wide and 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also makes it safe for freestanding use.
This Beverage Refrigerator unit features a user-reversible double pane tempered glass door complete with stainless steel trim and a pro style handle. The front lock offers added security. For added space savings, the ALBV15 is designed with a sealed back, integrated hinge, and right angle cord. This unit is also height adjustable with adjustable leveling legs and an extra kickplate that allows you to raise the unit up to an additional 3". Three adjustable glass shelves offer flexible, spill-proof storage, with black trim for added color matched style. This model utilizes automatic defrost for easy maintenance and includes an internal fan to ensure more even temperature distribution. An audible alarm sounds if the door has been left open for over one minute, or if the temperature has risen out of the recommended storage range.
This unit is also equipped with Sabbath mode to allow users the option of disabling certain electrical functions during periods of religious observance. With its unique size and user-friendly features, the ALBV15 is the perfect choice for space-constrained ADA compliant settings. For a matching wine cellar, see the ALWC15.
- ADA compliant; Sized at 32" high for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Glass door with stainless steel trim: Provides a full display of stored contents with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior, with two keys included
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting: Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Automatic defrost: Reduced maintenance with the convenience of auto defrost
- Adjustable glass shelves: Flexible storage with spill-proof convenience
- Slotted floor: Floor includes slots to hold bottles in place
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Height adjustable: Leveling legs can raise the unit to up to 34.5" for more standardized counters. An extra kickplate cover is included to cover the added space
- Professional handle: Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Sabbath mode setting; Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Open door alarm: Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Flush back: Space saving design makes it easier to install flush against the wall
- Integrated hinge: Door hinge adds no additional height, making it easier to install under a counter
- Matching wine cellar available: Pair with the ALWC15 for a perfectly matched set
- Fully finished black cabinet; Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||31.5" (80 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||37.13" (94 cm)|
|Capacity||2.3 cu.ft. (65 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||68.0 lbs. (31 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 - 43ºF|
|Interior Height||21.25" (54 cm)|
|Interior Width||10.5" (27 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.5" (44 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 15" Wide Stainless Steel Beverage Refrigerator, ADA Compliant - ALBV15