15" Wide Wine Cooler At Just under 18" deep for an easy fit in island kitchens, wet bars, and other undercounter spaces with shallower cutouts
Create a matching set by pairing this with our ASDG1521 beverage center.
Model ASDW1522 is a 15" wide single zone wine cellar sized under 18" deep. It comes in a 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters, with adjustable legs and a sliding kickplate cover that also allows you to raise the overall height up to 34" to fit standard counter spaces. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. Seamless stainless steel trim blends smoothly into the double pane tempered glass door for an elevated look, with a professional stainless steel handle included. This unit has a sealed rear and right angle cord for a better fit. The door is user-reversible and includes a front lock to protect your collection.
Inside, the ASDW1522 features stainless steel construction for improved durability and sanitation. White LED lighting located in the side walls provides elegant display conditions, with dimmable levels that let you create the perfect presentation. The digital control panel lets you adjust the temperature between 41º and 64ºF to accommodate red, white, or sparkling wine. Store bottles on the removable steel shelves complete with stainless steel front trim. Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution and fast temperature recovery. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The ASDW1522 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style, user-friendly features, and uniquely shallow depth, this unit offers premium value for a variety of settings. Create a matching set by pairing this with our ASDG1521 beverage center. Additional 18" deep choices are available in 15", 19", and 24" widths, including outdoor refrigerators, refrigerator drawers, and more.
NOTE: The interior can store up to 18 Bordeaux-style bottles. Due to the shallow depth of this unit, we recommend loading the bottles with the cork facing the rear for a better fit. Wider Burgundy bottles will fit on most shelves, but as these may vary more in size, loading capacity will ultimately depend on your specific bottle. You may also remove shelves to accommodate thicker bottles, such as champagne and sparkling wine.
- 15" wide wine cellar: Single zone wine cooler for residential or commercial cold storage
- Less than 18" deep: Unique 17.75" shallow depth is ideal for wet bars, island kitchens, and other undercounter areas with limited footprint space
- ADA compliant: Sized at 32" high for use under lower ADA compliant counters
- Adjustable height: Leveling legs can be extended up to 2", with a slide-out kickplate that allows you to raise the overall height from 32" up to 34" if used under more standard sized cabinets
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel interior: Walls and floor are constructed from stainless steel for added strength and easy cleanup
- Double pane tempered glass door: Elegant design offers a clear but protected view of your interior
- Seamless stainless steel door trim: Glass is framed by with a flush one-piece stainless steel trim for an elevated look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle completes the look
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Dimmable LED lighting: Efficient and attractive presentation with white LED lighting strips located on each side of the cabinet that can be adjusted between three levels of brightness
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures fast temperature recovery and that the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Commercial wine shelving: Removable steel shelves in a black finish with stainless steel trim for an elegant but modern look
- Open door alarm: Alarm sounds if the door is left open for more than 60 seconds
- High temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises out of set range
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours during periods of observance
- Temperature Memory Function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils that offers easier cleanability
- Integrated hinge: Flat hinge ensures no added height is needed when installing under a counter
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||17.75" (45 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||19.63" (50 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||31.0" (79 cm)|
|Capacity||1.8 cu.ft. (51 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||68.0 lbs. (31 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Number of Zones||1|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|Refrigerant Amount||0.64 oz.|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Interior Height 1||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||10.75" (27 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||10.75" (27 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.0" (13 cm)|
|Temperature Range||41º to 64ºF|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit 15" Wide Built-In Shallow Depth Wine Cooler, ADA Compliant - ADSW1522