Keep your favorite beverage cool with the Summit 15" Built-In Beverage Refrigerator CL156BV. Buy yours today!
Beverage Refrigerator featuring sleek and compact designed with modern functions and capability, the Summit 15" Built-In Beverage Center CL156BV will bring a stunning appliance perfect for your space and innovative luxury in your home. This 15" beverage center allows both built-in and freestanding installation with its front-breathing design and stylish jet black finish. It comes with a stainless steel trimmed glass door and stainless steel hand with a stunning kickplate to complete the look.
This Beverage Refrigerator comes with white LED lighting contrasting the sleek black interior which makes it not only look inviting and appealing but also very functional. It comes with 3 adjustable slide-out glass shelves to accommodate your favorite drinks. This appliance features an automatic defrost system which makes it easier for you to clean it, a fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution inside, and an interior digital control panel for easy and intuitive operation.
It also features a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss, Sabbath mode which disables certain functions during periods of religious observance, and a built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature range. Two level legs help to balance the unit on uneven surfaces.
The CL156BV is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. It also complies with current Department of Energy standards for residential use. With its convenient size and user-friendly features, this is the perfect choice for residential or commercial settings looking for versatile storage under the counter.
See Matching Wine Cellar CL155WCLHD
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Glass door: Provides a fully display of stored contents
- Seamless stainless steel door frame: Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
- Professional handle: Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Digital display: Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Digital thermostat: Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Recessed LED lighting: Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel
- Adjustable glass shelves: Three slide-out shelves offer attractive and convenient storage for beverages
- Automatic defrost: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Right-hand door swing: This unit comes with a right-hand door swing. (Note: the door is not user reversible; for a left hand version, see the CL156BVLHD)
- Anti-tip bracket: Bracket (included) helps prevent tipping for added safety
- 100% CFC Free; Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||14.88" (38 cm)|
|Depth||23.38" (59 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||38.38" (97 cm)|
|Capacity||2.8 cu.ft. (79 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||72.0 lbs. (33 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||82.0 lbs. (37 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||2|
|Interior Height||23.0" (58 cm)|
|Interior Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.25" (8 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||12.25" (31 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||5.25" (13 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
SUMMIT 15" Wide Beverage Refrigerator Stainless Steel CL156BV