Just under 18" deep for an easy fit in island kitchens, wet bars, and other undercounter spaces with shallower cutouts
Model ASDR1524 is a 15" wide 2-drawer refrigerator sized under 18" deep. It comes in a 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters, with adjustable legs and a sliding kickplate cover that also allows you to raise the overall height up to 34" to fit standard counter spaces. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit has a sealed rear and right angle cord for a better fit. The drawer fronts are fully finished in stainless steel, but can also accept panel overlays for a custom look (panel dimensions: 14.75" W x 14.1" H at 3/4" thick). Sleek stainless steel handles are included. Customer must provide their own custom paneling.
Frost-free operation ensures minimal user maintenance, with fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute the temperature. A digital thermostat, located atop the upper drawer, makes it easy to manage the temperature, with an LED display that can be read in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Two removable dividers allow you to separate the drawer compartments for more versatile storage. White LED lighting makes it easy to view stored contents in the top drawer. A child lock will disable the digital controls after two minutes of inactivity to prevent accidental adjustments. Additional features include audible alarms for high-temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts, a temporary memory function to recover all settings in the event of power loss, and sabbath mode to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance.
The ASDR1524 refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style, user-friendly features, and uniquely shallow depth, this unit offers premium value for a variety of settings.
Additional 18" deep choices are available in a variety of styles, including 15", 19", and 24" widths, as well as outdoor refrigerators, wine cooles, and more.
- 2-Drawer All-Refrigerator: 15" wide 1.7 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with two gliding drawers
- Less than 18" deep: Unique 17.88" shallow depth is ideal for wet bars, island kitchens, and other undercounter areas with limited footprint space
- ADA compliant design: Sized just under 32" high to allow installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Adjustable height: Leveling legs can be extended up to 2", with a slide-out kickplate that allows you to raise the overall height from 32" up to 34" if used under more standard sized cabinets
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows you to make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets in 15" wide openings
- Stainless steel drawers: Drawer interiors and exteriors are fully constructed from 304 grade stainless steel for lasting durability with a finished front for an elegant look
- Panel-ready drawer fronts: Drawers can be customized with overlay panels sized (at 14.75" W x 14.1" H at 3/4" thick) to match or accent existing cabinetry
- Professional handles: Stainless steel handles add style to any setting
- Frost-free: No-frost operation for minimal user maintenance
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located on the top drawer ensure intuitive temperature management, with an external readout that can switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Interior lighting: Elegant LED lighting in a gentle white hue illuminates the top drawer for an easy view of the interior
- Drawer dividers: Two adjustable dividers provide flexibility when organizing the interiors
- Temperature alarm: Alarm alerts you if the unit’s temperature goes beyond recommended high and low temperature ranges
- Open drawer alarm: Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute
- Sabbath mode: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours during periods of observance
- Child lock: Disables digital controls after two minutes of activity for added safety
- Temperature memory function: Unit will restore the most recent temperature settings after losing power
- Sabbath mode: Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Right-angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with no exposed coils for easier cleanability
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Fan-forced cooling: Provides for efficient, even cooling of the entire unit
- Temperature memory: Unit will retain temperature settings after losing power
- Anti-tip bracket: Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards to allow use in commercial establishments
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant: Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet||32.0" (81 cm)|
|Width||14.75" (37 cm)|
|Depth||17.88" (45 cm)|
|Depth with Handle||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||29.63" (75 cm)|
|Capacity||1.7 cu.ft. (48 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||85.0 lbs. (39 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Interior Drawers Qty||2|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
|Interior Height 1||8.0" (20 cm)|
|Interior Width 1||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Interior Depth 1||11.25" (29 cm)|
|Interior Height 2||8.0" (20 cm)|
|Interior Width 2||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Interior Depth 2||11.25" (29 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.75" (10 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||9.0" (23 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.75" (12 cm)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one-year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one-year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
- WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
- ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) the United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit 15" Wide All-Refrigerator Shallow Depth 2-Drawer Panel-Ready ADA Compliant ASDR1524